Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TranceTraffic

bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1

Surprised/Amazed

On topic: Used to have torrenech when I used BT to feed my piracy need, but not now. Or if anyone can suggest me any good nzb indexing site for trance music.

Offtopic (future ontopic): Expecting
    Teh n00b.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    SatClubbing or TranceRoute are a lot easier to get Into than TranceTraffic.
    With TT, I suppose Is anyone feeling that generous, catch them at the right moment then you never know.

SatClubbing
    Active Torrents: 18,094

TranceRoute
    Active Torrents: 8414

You may want to try TheMixingBowl,they have a lot of Trance and varies other types of music genres.
    They are open for signup.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 07-13-2011 at 10:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Last update of the WTO today, TT had 142000 torrents, seems hard to believe since they had about 22000 last year. There's probably nothing comparable to it if you like the genre on newsgroups or bt.
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-13-2011 at 11:41 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    SatClubbing or TranceRoute are a lot easier to get Into than TranceTraffic.
    With TT, I suppose Is anyone feeling that generous, catch them at the right moment then you never know.

SatClubbing
    Active Torrents: 18,094

TranceRoute
    Active Torrents: 8414

You may want to try TheMixingBowl,they have a lot of Trance and varies other types of music genres.
    They are open for signup.
    At first I would like to say thanks to you for posting back. I was about to post the reason (content wise) behindd requesting trancetraffic (obviously I'm not going to download 10,000 torrents ), specially. But Kflint already posted it before this post.

And I would definitly try out TheMixingBowl, that you are suggesting as they are open. Let see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Last update of the WTO today, TT had 142000 torrents, seems hard to believe since they had about 22000 last year. There's probably nothing comparable to it if you like the genre on newsgroups or bt.
    I thought it would be around 50,000 (assuming from their trorent id auto announced in their main irc. I saw new trorent id around 2,40,000 3 weeks ago when I went to their irc to know more about content, oepn signup if any etc and cnsidering the fact that old torrent generally die without seeder) but it is almost 3X !!

P.S. I thought that WTO section is not being updated regualrly. I was wrong.
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    P.S. I thought that WTO section is not being updated regualrly. I was wrong.
    Almost everything is up-to-date now
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-14-2011 at 12:01 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    There's been a good community involvement in updating the WTO. A huge chunk of it has been edited the past few days.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    There's been a good community involvement in updating the WTO. A huge chunk of it has been edited the past few days.
    Sounds good & looks like some changes happened here in 1 week when I was not around.
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Old-Horse's Avatar Old is Gold BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    TT had 142000 torrents, seems hard to believe since they had about 22000 last year. There's probably nothing comparable to it if you like the genre on newsgroups or bt.
    +1

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by djm00n View Post
    TT had 142000 torrents, seems hard to believe since they had about 22000 last year. There's probably nothing comparable to it if you like the genre on newsgroups or bt.
    +1
    that's why this req thread is here.
    Teh n00b.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    You should join some DDL site instead of a tracker. At least you wont have to risk cheating and putting your inviter's account at risk.
    //0.02$

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast