Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: DigitalFotoArt Review

  1. #1
    Last edited by angel; 07-16-2011 at 07:17 AM.

  2. The following users thank angel for this post:  
    angel (01-17-2012) , anon (07-16-2011)
  3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,643
    Please give us a subjective rating of those : pretime, content, speed, overall on a 1-10 scale.

    Hard to judge not being a member.

    Thx!

  4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Please give us a subjective rating of those : pretime, content, speed, overall on a 1-10 scale.

    Hard to judge not being a member.

    Thx!

    Sorry for the omission!

    Pretime We do not claim a small pretime because the information belongs to a professional team that founded this tracker and very little information is brought from other trackers
    Content 10
    Speed 9
    Overall 9
    Last edited by angel; 07-16-2011 at 12:56 PM.

  5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    Added to the WTO, thank you. I've set the ratio difficulty to "moderate" after looking at the stats. (48150% S/L ratio )

    Are you staff on the site?
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    434
    Signed up to check this based on the impressive ratings. I would call bullshit on 8,10,9,9. This has to have been posted by a staffer there!


    You cant keep a ratio there that is for sure, I would go for hard due to no leechers and no bonus/free. There are four very small freeleech at the end for vip only, and a few above 10gb scattered about (cant sort to see them quickly though) but no leechers means no upload.

    With only one seeder on most torrents you can be 100% sure the speed is not 9. Tried some and got home uploader speed of around 20-45kB. Looks like 2 (or 3) on speed.

    Content: 1k torrents, how does this compare to similar sites? 10 is fair if this is the only site specialising in this content and it has the majority of stuff available but I dont think it is.
    LSS #1


  7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Added to the WTO, thank you. I've set the ratio difficulty to "moderate" after looking at the stats. (48150% S/L ratio )

    Are you staff on the site?
    Yes, part of the staff and thought it worth a chance given to everyone at the beginning, for which I thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    Signed up to check this based on the impressive ratings. I would call bullshit on 8,10,9,9. This has to have been posted by a staffer there!


    You cant keep a ratio there that is for sure, I would go for hard due to no leechers and no bonus/free. There are four very small freeleech at the end for vip only, and a few above 10gb scattered about (cant sort to see them quickly though) but no leechers means no upload.

    With only one seeder on most torrents you can be 100% sure the speed is not 9. Tried some and got home uploader speed of around 20-45kB. Looks like 2 (or 3) on speed.

    Content: 1k torrents, how does this compare to similar sites? 10 is fair if this is the only site specialising in this content and it has the majority of stuff available but I dont think it is.
    Data provided by the site may vary from hour to hour
    You must understand that I have posted false and we want the future to get up as close to perfection.
    We take into account any advice came from our users.


    Thanks for visiting and especially for relevant comments!
    Last edited by angel; 07-16-2011 at 06:56 PM.

  8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #7
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    Signed up to check this based on the impressive ratings. I would call bullshit on 8,10,9,9. This has to have been posted by a staffer there!


    You cant keep a ratio there that is for sure, I would go for hard due to no leechers and no bonus/free. There are four very small freeleech at the end for vip only, and a few above 10gb scattered about (cant sort to see them quickly though) but no leechers means no upload.

    With only one seeder on most torrents you can be 100% sure the speed is not 9. Tried some and got home uploader speed of around 20-45kB. Looks like 2 (or 3) on speed.

    Content: 1k torrents, how does this compare to similar sites? 10 is fair if this is the only site specialising in this content and it has the majority of stuff available but I dont think it is.
    Make senses to me.

    What about content, I have no idea how much it should be given, it doesn't seem like exclusive content so.
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-16-2011 at 07:23 PM.

  9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    434
    Dont really know much about this area but there are established heavyweights that even I have heard of. GFX News has 15358 torrents, no idea about Template Shares, and hopefully someone who has these sites can compare.
    LSS #1


  10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    Dont really know much about this area but there are established heavyweights that even I have heard of. GFX News has 15358 torrents, no idea about Template Shares, and hopefully someone who has these sites can compare.
    Unfortunately, I can not do compared with GFX News because I did not mind it.
    Last edited by angel; 07-16-2011 at 09:18 PM.

  11. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #10
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by angel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    Dont really know much about this area but there are established heavyweights that even I have heard of. GFX News has 15358 torrents, no idea about Template Shares, and hopefully someone who has these sites can compare.
    Unfortunately, I can not do compared with GFX News because I did not mind it.
    We want just to give an appreciation as objective as possible comparing to what exists already.

    We wish you the best for the future anyway

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •