Thread: [HAVE] old LUElinks (ETI) accounts [WANT] AoM,E*,FSC,FTN

Poster BT Rep: +2
    I have a couple of old luelinks accounts collecting dust and want to see what I can get for them (not looking for $)
    ETI doesn't ban on account trading/IP changes/account sharing if you're worried...
    Invites on ETI are 80 tokens (~27 good uploads) if you want to re-invite yourself to get a new ID/Name.
    Basically, I'm only looking for invites to higher level trackers. (AoM,E*,FSC,FTN)
    Please PM all offers.
    Thanks
    Last edited by DouglasQuaid; 07-18-2011 at 06:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    pm sent, please check.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    you have PM!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    bump
    Only looking for a FTN inv right now

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQuaid View Post
    I have a couple of old luelinks accounts collecting dust and want to see what I can get for them (not looking for $)
    ETI doesn't ban on account trading/IP changes/account sharing if you're worried...
    Invites on ETI are 80 tokens (~27 good uploads) if you want to re-invite yourself to get a new ID/Name.
    Basically, I'm only looking for invites to higher level trackers. (AoM,E*,FSC,FTN)
    Please PM all offers.
    Thanks
    By not looking for $ I assume you mean here else why the request for non-specific higher level trackers?
    As for those PMing you I'm also assuming given who they are
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQuaid View Post
    equals profit.

Btw feel free to report me for spamming.Posting the truth is well worth any penalty I may incur.
    Of course the irony in that is that I actually (foolishly ) care about this site while you do not.
    Respect my lack of authority.