Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I can't see any edit button in BitTorrent Tracker Reviews or WTO help

superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Today I posted a TD review and tried to edit.But I cant...then I msgd the whole bbcode to kflint and told him to edit that...in reply he sent me this...

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    I just tried with a normal account and you are supposed to be able to edit in the review section, I could.
    I put the bbcode you gave but there is a problem with the attachment, they appear as links.
    Try again to fix it please.
    here is the bbcode...http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9wqdr9h1oipy79f

and here is my topic pic....http://lookpic.com/c1/i2/653/FWDUIoEx.jpeg
    Last edited by superpagla; 07-18-2011 at 07:05 PM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    They always told me that's an intentional measure to prevent people from "deleting" reviews.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    They always told me that's an intentional measure to prevent people from "deleting" reviews.
    then why they cant understand that this little button "edit" is also very important to give the correct information....I had to upload my images twice and wasted two hrs for this....

And most of all I always type wrong.......
    Last edited by superpagla; 07-18-2011 at 07:50 PM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I can edit my posts just fine in the bt review using a normal account

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I can see the button too, but I thought that may be because of my "WTO team" status. In the past, it was never possible for me to edit my posts there. I even started a report about it, thinking it was a bug, and they told me what I posted above.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    FST has weird image uploading system...I just figured this out.....

If u upload image in a post...u wont be able to use them properly in other post.....It will only work in that specific post

I made the bbcode in this thread and uploaded image here.....https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...-NOW.-(OR-NOT)

Thats why it's not working at TD review.....

@mod/associate staff...pls also fix this attachment problem...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    That's normal. Post attachments can be used on that post only. If you want to use a single image on multiple posts, you must create an album and upload it there.

What I think is a bug is attached images appearing as simple links in certain sections.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Unless anybody feel like doing it, I will just leave them as links for the moment and maybe fix it later, it's just the same amount of job for you or us to do. You have to do what anon said for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I can see the button too, but I thought that may be because of my "WTO team" status.
    No, it's not related.
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-18-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I forgot to say, to avoid trouble with invisible images, do not set the albums to private, nor have the privacy level for albums above "Everyone".

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Don't ask me why but attached images will only show in the post they belong too, not any other posts or quote tags. You need to attach it to the post you want it to show up in.

As for the edit issue, if you see the edit button, and clicking it shows the editor, then you have permission to edit. What is stopping you from completing the edit?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast