Thread: Avi Unsupported

I've downloaded two movies that I'm trying to burn on to disk without any success.

Both movies are avi's and at first I wasn't even able to view them but after reading posts on the board I got a hold of VideoLAN and that solved the problem and I was able to watch the movies.

Now I'm trying to put the movies on to disk but I'm not having any luck - nothing seems to recognise the avi's including TMPGEnc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by CrazeeT@11 November 2003 - 10:15
    I've downloaded two movies that I'm trying to burn on to disk without any success.

Both movies are avi's and at first I wasn't even able to view them but after reading posts on the board I got a hold of VideoLAN and that solved the problem and I was able to watch the movies.

Now I'm trying to put the movies on to disk but I'm not having any luck - nothing seems to recognise the avi's including TMPGEnc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    its not a true avi get the klite codec pack and put it in the gspot and see what gspot says

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    yup, most likely it's a fake just use verifieds here www.verifieddownloads.com www.up2dat.com and this forum and u shouldn't have problem

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Gre1@11 November 2003 - 10:50
    yup, most likely it's a fake just use verifieds here www.verifieddownloads.com www.up2dat.com and this forum and u shouldn't have problem
    no gre its not a fake file, it works, the extension is not right, its not a pure avi

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I've used AVIcodec - below is the info I got with that and because I'm new at this it's as clear as mud

File : 562 MB (562 MB), duration: 1:17:53, type: AVI, 1 audio stream(s), quality: 48 %

Video : 509 MB, 913 Kbps, 25.0 fps, 640*480 (4:3), DIV3 = DivX v3 ;-) MPEG-4 (Low-Motion), Unsupported

Audio : 53 MB, 95 Kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, 0x55 = MPEG Layer-3, Supported

I've got the klite codec pack and I am able to watch the movie with VideoLAN so it is real.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Well, it should still work when u try to insert into tmpgenc

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    If the pack doesn't cure it go here http://www.morgan-multimedia.com and download works for me.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Thanks for all the help guys.

I re-installed klite codec pack and everything works fine now.