Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipad Apps?

Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Where can i find ipad apps?

I know ipmart-forum.com but i m looking for something thats NOT in forum style.
    Gone for Infinite Period

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The best source is, and always will be, Installous. You can use its website (apptrackr.org) or install the app on your iPad via Cydia.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I know installous is good but the download speed is really poor (And am sure its not due to wifi limiations). Speed varies from 12-30KBPS.

I am sure i encountered a site few month back that had black theme and had major of released with proper description.
    Gone for Infinite Period

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Pick a different site mirror for the download. Most popular apps have several. Fileape is pretty consistent around 150kB/s and Mediafire can be quite fast (though I often find it a bit buggy).
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ok this might sound little odd but i only get good speed when i i keep browsing throw apps.

Mediafire seems good. Giving around 80kbps although heavy fluctuation. Fileape shows 30-110 but mostly around 40. Anychance you know how to get the link of the mirror?

Edit : Oh well mediafire thew me download fail error. oh gosh
    Last edited by Cut-Copy-Paste; 07-21-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    Gone for Infinite Period

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    can you add sources to installous like cydia? getting a lot of ipa errors in installous lately i think they are having server issues. also you guys know you can download the ips via your computer and install it through ifunbox right? same thing with themes.
    Last edited by Frankthetank1; 07-21-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    apptrackr.org is the best

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    can you add sources to installous like cydia? getting a lot of ipa errors in installous lately i think they are having server issues. also you guys know you can download the ips via your computer and install it through ifunbox right? same thing with themes.
    Uhh you can download .ipa's into iTunes and sync them to your device that way too

As for installous, idk, I'm out of the country and without my phone at the moment. You can't add sources to it though.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    where you at? u on vacation?
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by raghuveer View Post
    apptrackr.org is the best

thx
    Gone for Infinite Period

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast