Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totalhd.org

Question Mark

Hi Members

Could anyone help and tell me whats happaned with www.totalhd.org it was working fine until last week? ( sorry I'm a novice )
    It was such a great site for downloading BD25, BD50 and finaly can anyone recommend another good site for downloading blu rays?

Thank you in advance

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    abhdtv.net

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    yeah totalhd was an awesome site.....i dunno what happened to it

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    duarte's Avatar Poster
    Sucks that it went down - was several good movie packs that they posted that I wanted to download - but alas password protected

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    pass protected shite is a disgrace to usenet community... unless its something classic like "password" just as the means to avoid archive scanning by mysterbin like index sites. or when pass is included in NFO which is not uploaded but can be restored by PAR.. so that folks with a common sense and brainzz can get it working even if some lame site is down for good
    Last edited by Hypatia; 07-28-2011 at 09:23 AM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    newsgroupie
    Passworded files used to be rare to nonexistent, but it seems that lately they've become the majority of a lot of releases, along with fake/trojaned files. As with any form of spam, as long as there are a few people willing to pay for the key to passworded files, they will always be around.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Can anyone recommend any other good site's for bd25 and bd50 downloads please!

Thank you in advance

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Totalhd is back online !!!

Great news everyone !! I 've just received an email from them , they are back online

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the site is down at the moment , i don't know what is going on there ..

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Maybe they forgot to pay for teh hosting ... or they did a runner after the "new startup", having collected enough donations.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast