Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oslo Tragedy

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    It's sad that at least 16 people died.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Home-grown al Qaeda, or is that whole angle hogwash?

Not pleading ignorance, but that was one of the things I've heard - glad you're okay...
    The opponent "wings" and nothing else.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    It's sad that at least 16 people died.
    I have heard that the toll is more then one hundred.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8656143/Norway-At-least-87-killed-in-terror-attacks.html
    At least 87 people were feared dead in Norway last night after a gunman mowed down students at a summer camp hours after a bomb had devastated the centre of Oslo.

Dozens of youths attending a political gathering were reported to have been shot dead when a terrorist disguised as a policeman opened fire on a holiday island on a lake near the capital.
    Is this confirmed that the majority of the deaths were teenagers? What a tragedy..

Also from what I understand it sounds like a homegrown terrorist that has no connections to Al-Qaeda
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 07-23-2011 at 06:47 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Home-grown al Qaeda, or is that whole angle hogwash?
    Some "global jihad"-bunch tried to take credit for it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I propose an international council be called to determine precisely (invasively, if possible) what is the nature of this individual's malfunction.

Pre-op will be 12 hours of continuous nasal-rinse (saline, if at all possible).

Would that be 2 H4R5H.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It was good to see that Norway did not let him use the courtroom to spout his evil across the world. It would appear, according to tonights news, that he has been associated with the English Defence League and other white right wing extremists. He is also alleged to be a member of the Knights Templar.
    Meanwhile the shooting of five people in Texas is virtually not headline news. I would have thought that to be more newsworthy than the death of a singer.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    It was good to see that Norway did not let him use the courtroom to spout his evil across the world. It would appear, according to tonights news, that he has been associated with the English Defence League and other white right wing extremists. He is also alleged to be a member of the Knights Templar.
    Meanwhile the shooting of five people in Texas is virtually not headline news. I would have thought that to be more newsworthy than the death of a singer.
    You hit upon it directly, Bob; there was only one Amy Winehouse.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    the Propaganda was underwent, it's pretty fast

Discovery.Channel.Norway.Massacre.The.Killers.Mind.720p.HDTV.x264-DiVERGE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12