Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sort of like Gone in 60 Seconds but hopefully good

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Nicolas Winding Refn won Best Director at this years Cannes for Drive but then again he also directed Valhala Rising
    I'll see Drive simply because I can't believe Refn was able to make another film after Valhalla Rising.
    I would say that VR is probably the worst film I have ever seen, it's dearth of redeeming qualities so devastatingly complete that the addition of David Spade would've been an improvement.

The (apparent) fact that NFR could morph from Ewe Boll's bitch into a lauded director is endearingly improbable, yet compelling enough to force my attendance.
    Damn it.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Haven't been around a lot lately so I missed this topic and answered in the "What is the Latest...." thread instead. Yesterday I watched the movie in a local theater and it is a damn good movie.
    Don't wait for the scene version Idol this one is better in a theater. It has nothing to do with Gone in in 60 secs. Do you remember the Live and Die in LA car chasing scene. Something like that only there is an atmosphere especially in photography and of course there is Gosling. This is his movie although he is so silent
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123