Thread: Some bitch sues for having an injury while fucking a guy ... claims workers compensat

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-07-2...injury/2812704
    http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video...or-sex-injury/

This is what Australia has turned to. Summary:

A Federal Government employee is suing for compensation after being injured while having sex on a work trip.

The fucking unionist ruining it for everyone. She goes on a business trip, screws some guy and a light falls on her. Now she's claiming compensation because it was during work. WTF? If I was to screw some chick in an office an work hrs) and hurt myself would I be eligible to claim compo? No - I would probably be fired.

Harden the fuck up!

How appropriate:

Last edited by iLOVENZB; 07-28-2011 at 06:12 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Every bit of their Bodies and emotions are insured by the very existence of a democratic government.Their ancestors fought hard for it, now it's time to get a paycheck.

Idiots.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    One word.

ROFL.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Wow!! the important thing is, did she get it??? :-)

In my country the girls would be ashamed to admit they were screwing on a business trip, let alone suing (firstly theres no point in suing in my country ;-) ) !!