Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S.mouse! - Squashed Nigga

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Not funny. Not clever enough to be anything other than an attention getter.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    S.mouse is probably the worst character I've seen so far in Angry Boys tbh.
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-31-2011 at 01:02 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yep, Mr Lilley put him in there to take the piss out of the Dirty South crowed. Notice how he acts like Guccie Mane, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne's mainstream stuff? You'll get it when you watch the episode where he talks about his dress code and dresses up like the Black Eyed Peas.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    S.mouse is probably the worst character I've seen so far in Angry Boys (the only one that doesn't make me laugh so far) but the show is worth watching imo.
    His father is pretty funny though.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Are you saying that it's racist unless a black person says it's funny?
    No, he's saying that Black people call each other "Nigger's" but not a white guy with make up.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    No I'm saying that we as Caucasians don't have the right to make the assumption that it isn't offensive.
    So only black people have earned the right?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    So where does "wigger" come into this then?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yep, Mr Lilley put him in there to take the piss out of the Dirty South crowed. Notice how he acts like Guccie Mane, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne's mainstream stuff? You'll get it when you watch the episode where he talks about his dress code and dresses up like the Black Eyed Peas.
    I have been reluctant to watch the show, but I suppose I should give it a shot if I am going to judge it based on that single clip. Hopefully, that's a poor representation of the material. Although, I'll have to say it is on some seriously shaky ground going in at this point.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Are you saying that it's racist unless a black person says it's funny?
    No, he's saying that Black people call each other "Nigger's" but not a white guy with make up.
    Let's try to simplify. I want you to create a post where you type nothing but a lengthy repetition of the "N" word followed by a hahahahha and see if any mod here approves it.

Btw Black people with any respect for their race's history or themselves don't go around casually calling each other such derogatory terms anymore than Chinese people make it a habit of referring to themselves as chinks.
    I really think you should educate yourself with something more than Fifty Cent music videos.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    No I'm saying that we as Caucasians don't have the right to make the assumption that it isn't offensive.
    So only black people have earned the right?
    As a matter of fact, yeah. Black history has created the meaning of that word. It was usage, and abuse of the people themselves, that gave the word its original context. It has been said that the black's usage is done to diminish, and take control of the oppressive power once held by whites.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast