Thread: Ps2 Game Burning, Help Please

hey

im going to be burning a game soon for my ps2 and i nee dhelp, i aleady read the brockster guide but it just confused the hell outta me.

i downloaded nero, alchohold 120% and i have my game that i wanna burn already in the .bins and .cues. ( midnight club 2 cd 1 bin, midnight club 2 cd 1 cue, midnight club 2 cd 2 bin, midnight club 2 cd 2 cue)

i have no idea what to do at this point, some people are saying use nero and others alchohol 120% i dont know what to use

any help would be appreciated greatly

ps i have nero 6

thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    IF they are in Bin then use Alcohol....

Just open alcohol and click "Image Burning Wizard" and then just read and select the bin, i think thats it....

3. Games   -   #3
    wait, if its "image burning" then shouldnt it be a cue file instead of a bin file

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by djnautica@12 November 2003 - 00:21
    wait, if its "image burning" then shouldnt it be a cue file instead of a bin file
    B) Alcohol 120% doesnt need CUE sheets in order to burn images B)

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    im about to burn my ssx3 and when i put that buring image shit it only sees the .cue should i just go to all files and load the bin file? and does the track format have to be "Data Track Mode 2 Form 1"?

6. Games   -   #6
    alright so i picked to burn the bin file and it says there isnt enough room on it, what gives? its a new disc too

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Maybe you are using a 650 MB Cd and the game needs 700MB, or maybe you are trying to burn a DVD game in a CD-R

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@12 November 2003 - 02:37
    Maybe you are using a 650 MB Cd and the game needs 700MB, or maybe you are trying to burn a DVD game in a CD-R
    how do i know if its a dvd game?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    IF you have the box of the game, there is a logo in the back cover that says DVD , if you dont have the Box then,pop the dvd in a DVD drive and then Right click > Properties see how much MB is the Disk if it is bigger tha 800MB then is a dvd....