View Poll Results: Read the topic title, mong.

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Who's Oleg?

4 36.36%
  • Who's serious?

4 36.36%
  • Yes, to the first part.

3 27.27%
  • Yes, to the second part.

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was Oleg actually serious when he started that other thread or was he just joking?

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Discuss. This topic has bothered me for days on end. Even though it happened today. Days on end. (Emphasis and clarification are key to explaining things to Oleg, but I assume the lot of you are just equally as intelligent.)

The other thread also has Chavis in it. Ruined and marred beyond repair. So I started this one.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Chavis rawks. In fact they did a study and there is a strong possibility that he might be a minor deity.

Hallowed be His name.Now ask His forgiveness before you are smited .
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Darth I'm not sure how much more clear Oleg could make his fixation, unless he figures out your postal address and starts sending body hair and skin samples to prove he is real. There is no need for confusion on your part, you have cultivated your very own personal internet stalker, complete with the requisite social adjustment problems and sense of entitlement to really make the skin on the back of a pyschotherapist's neck crawl.
    Personally I would run away, far, far away, but it's up to you, you can't drop every pizza delivery boy for reaching into his pocket, yet one day he might bring out more than just change for your pie.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    He never answered that email. Maybe he's on vacation, but even people who have a vacation check their emails, as far as I know.
    And mjmacky, I told him the truth when I said "I have nothing to do." I have nothing to do except playing games, trying to read that book I took out from a library, and dreaming about having sex with an attractive woman.
    This is, in terms of stalking, the equivalent to, "All the little people seem so small and insignificant until I make them interesting with my rifle and high-powered scope."

Yes. Oleg is that batshit insane/obsessive.

Was that one of the poll options?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Careful, Oleg's watching this thread...

Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Artemis, yes, I am different than other people, and I don't deny the fact that I have serious problems (as you know, I receive disability benefits from the U.S. government, so, obviously I am different). But why can't he just answer the question that I kept asking him so many times? It's always the same question.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Oleg why won't you sleep with a whore?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    Oh my..
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Careful, Oleg's watching this thread...

video="The Creep"
    Funny, I thought about quoting some lyrics from the Addams Family, but felt they were too soft. However, "creepy" is common to both our minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Oleg why won't you sleep with a whore?
    I've been discussing it with my friends for quite some time; we haven't reached a specific decision in regards to this yet. It's just that... they are normal people. One of them is engaged and the other one has a wife. They never had a need to get a whore. One of them told me I should read a book on how to date women, and the other one told me, "We'll work something out."

And the word creep reminds me of the song Creep by Stone Temple Pilots. It also reminds me of the Radiohead song Creep. They are both great songs.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast