Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The rate a member and unnecessarly hurt feelings thread

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Megabyteme 4/10

It was a 2 but I added one point for each offspring because the children are probably embarrassed enough by their father already.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    That's a great idea considering the recent (also epic) fall in the flaming rate.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 08-02-2011 at 03:02 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Whatcdfan be personally thankful that I'm not including negative numbers.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Whatcdfan be personally thankful that I'm not including negative numbers.
    Idle -/10
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-02-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Execution 6 Originality 0

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    IdolEyes: 3.

See you started off with 6...

Then you lost a point because you like Chavis.
    Then you gained a point because we live within a 1000km radius of each other - can't have someone who is so close become a threat.
    Then you lost a point because you stole this idea from some bittard that licked your balls in the past.
    Then you lost a point because your name has numbers in it. As if bastardizing the word Idolize wasn't enough.
    Then I made you lose a point because your rating couldn't possibly be higher than MBM's. His wit is far more bearable than yours.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

Then you gained a point because we live within a 1000km radius of each other - can't have someone who is so close become a threat.
    Then you lost a point because you stole this idea from some bittard that licked your balls in the past.
    Then you lost a point because your name has numbers in it. As if bastardizing the word Idolize wasn't enough.
    Then I made you lose a point because your rating couldn't possibly be higher than MBM's. His wit is far more bearable than yours.
    Probably because there's only half as much of it.

Btw I didn't steal the idea .Me and ball licking bittards apparently just think alike.

Also I don't like chalice ,I worship him so there is more than a little fear involved.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

Ever since you first made the magnanimous descent from that crucible of cocksuckers you sucked out, I know it as the bittorrent section, you've come down on me like a tonne of dicks.

You clearly perceive me as some evil antagonist, aware of your existence, hell-bent on your destruction. None of these are true. I don't even know who the fuck you are.

Didn't I pay enough attention to you? Do you feel like the cripple left horned-up at the foot of the stairs? Don't worry, if you don't, it's just a matter of time and bone marrow.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I feel unnecessarily hurt and berated. I don't understand how anyone would want to do this to a person.

I can only conclude that this person is a sociopath. A person who walks over others, especially the weakest, (see Olegl) with a marauding self-assurance. Olegl is clearly medically monged out to the max, yet you insist on publicly deconstructing his fragile ego for shits and giggles. I'd tell you to pick on someone your own size, but I doubt you'd find someone who'd sink so low.

Do you take the Hippocratic Oath before or after you pass your medical exams?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I feel unnecessarily hurt and berated. I don't understand how anyone would want to do this to a person.

I can only conclude that this person is a sociopath. A person who walks over others, especially the weakest, (see Olegl) with a marauding self-assurance. Olegl is clearly medically monged out to the max, yet you insist on publicly deconstructing his fragile ego for shits and giggles. I'd tell you to pick on someone your own size, but I doubt you'd find someone who'd sink so low.

Do you take the Hippocratic Oath before or after you pass your medical exams?
    chavis £/10
    reject $/10
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast