Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will I ever get a SCC Account

Poster BT Rep: +3
    I'm just hoping someone comes and gives me the invite , will PM full screen ratio proof.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    If your a PU at Waffles,you could yourself invited to SCC.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    InTheBasement's Avatar Poster
    If you're PU at what.cd, you could also get it easily.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I'm not really interested in music so not on waffles and what.cd i friend of mine had it but he gave away to someone , if someone has it let me know.I know its difficult but I'll try

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    In SCC the pre time is fast and if you use 1GB seedbox the download speed you will get very fast in respect to the other private tracker. But if you looking for the contain then I think TL is very great for that and even the download speed is very fast. I was also looking for the SCC in here but after getting into it now I realize only the pre time and download speed is very high, contain are all same like the others private tracker.

If you looking for the contain of the scene releases then only one private tracker is enough you don't have to looking for every private tracker and get a one non scene release private tracker like chdbits and if you looking for the good community private tracker then go for the FSC. You don't need anything after that.

I don't have the SCC invite so I cant invite you there and if you are looking for the good pre time release with open registration then I suggest you to go in www.alphaomega.me ( invite from their IRC channel )
    Last edited by ElitUser; 08-03-2011 at 01:07 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The biggest reason on moving to SCC is seeding is extremely easy on SCC compared to TL have been on TL but seeding is difficult atleast on SCC there are archives section by which we can build ratios

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ^^^ you are not right, seeding is not easy at SCC because all are using seedbox. All most all seeder and leecher are using seedbox.

You need a ratio free tracker if you have difficulty to seed.

In SCC archives section can help you with the ratio this is true but need time to get in to a good ratio.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 08-03-2011 at 01:15 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    The biggest reason on moving to SCC is seeding is extremely easy on SCC compared to TL have been on TL but seeding is difficult atleast on SCC there are archives section by which we can build ratios
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    ^ Is there a tracker something like IPT(Good freeleech) with good seeders ,I'm on TL but seeding is difficult at times.I really dont want a tracker which has lots of torrents with very few seeders

If as seems you already belong to IPT then please be more truthful in your statements if you wish to get any help.Nothing is easier to seed on than IPT.

I know it doesn't sound good to say "I've been at the bt thing for a little while now and I feel like exploring my options and maybe moving up the food chain " but at least you won't come off like an insincere douche.
    Also like ElitUser says in terms of content, limiting themselves as they are, one scene tracker isn't all that much different than any other.SSC one true advantage is that it has freeleech on (scene) music but you just said that doesn't interest you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    speedtest and proofs?
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    ^^^ you are not right, seeding is not easy at SCC because all are using seedbox. All most all seeder and leecher are using seedbox.

You need a ratio free tracker if you have difficulty to seed.

In SCC archives section can help you with the ratio this is true but need time to get in to a good ratio.
    None of the trackers mentioned here are difficult to seed on in any bit.

To get a good constant uploading rate at SCC, TV packs are the best in my opinion along with the XXX.That's my formula and I never felt the need to improvise.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast