Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About what happened a long time ago

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    A long time ago (it was during the years 2002-2004) my Mom was living with me and her boyfriend in the same apartment. I remember that one time when it was morning, I couldn't get up from my bed and go to college. So, Mom kept telling me to get up, and her boyfriend called me an animal because I wasn't getting up from my bed. When he did it, I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. I also remember that one time I was in my Mom's room and was watching TV, and I turned closed captioning on. However, before I turned off the TV, I forgot to turn off the closed captioning. A few hours after that, when he came home and I was in my room, he came to my room and said to me with a really deep threat in his voice, "Turn the closed captioning off!" And again I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. Even though Mom kicked him out from our apartment in 2004, and now I live alone and have never seen that person again, thoughts about him still bother me. I just don't wanna meet someone like him again.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    For fuck sake Oleg, turn off the damn closed captioning! If I see them again, I'm going to slap around your mom and put your head through a wall.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Last edited by Human_Being; 08-03-2011 at 08:18 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    If there was no troll food being thrown around here, this board would be starved
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    It's valid point !

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Long,long ago in a galaxy far,far away........
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    For a real blast from the past try: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl (type this into the command prompt).

(if you are using Win7 telnet is an optional component that can be installed under windows features in the control panel).
    Last edited by Artemis; 08-04-2011 at 05:49 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Correct, that's the only place Oleg could be from.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    A long time ago (it was during the years 2002-2004) my Mom was living with me and her boyfriend in the same apartment. I remember that one time when it was morning, I couldn't get up from my bed and go to college. So, Mom kept telling me to get up, and her boyfriend called me an animal because I wasn't getting up from my bed. When he did it, I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. I also remember that one time I was in my Mom's room and was watching TV, and I turned closed captioning on. However, before I turned off the TV, I forgot to turn off the closed captioning. A few hours after that, when he came home and I was in my room, he came to my room and said to me with a really deep threat in his voice, "Turn the closed captioning off!" And again I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. Even though Mom kicked him out from our apartment in 2004, and now I live alone and have never seen that person again, thoughts about him still bother me. I just don't wanna meet someone like him again.
    So, you've been in college for 7-9 years? Shouldn't we be calling you, Dr. Oleg by now?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast