Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requesting Bitme !

eatpepsi's Avatar Veni, vidi, vici BT Rep: +4

Smile

Hi,

I'd appreciate if someone could spare a Bitme Invite, if possible..

I have few courses and tutorials to download. And don't worry I am acquainted with the stringent seeding rules of Bitme.
    So it won't be a problem..!

Thanks for reading this post.

Regards,
    Last edited by eatpepsi; 08-04-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    - Prayer must never be answered: if it is, it ceases to be prayer and becomes correspondence. -

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I think they do invite people from their IRC.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    I've read that a few times, but how does it work? Do they have a sort of interview channel, or is it like you go to their general one and ask "I can haz invite?".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    eatpepsi's Avatar Veni, vidi, vici BT Rep: +4
    Hmm dunno, I waited for a while there after I was asked to wait by a MOD... Didn't really respond regarding the Invite..

Tried another time and some MOD/Admin told me that they have stopped doing it !
    - Prayer must never be answered: if it is, it ceases to be prayer and becomes correspondence. -

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I had a one invite on Bitme.org, a working invite, now I see my invite is zero, maybe taken away or they stop giving invite credit to bitme user. So I asking anyone from bitme.org has the invite credit or their invite also taken away.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    I had a one invite on Bitme.org, a working invite, now I see my invite is zero, maybe taken away or they stop giving invite credit to bitme user. So I asking anyone from bitme.org has the invite credit or their invite also taken away.
    1. they removed your invites for bringing a bad user in (that guy who requested BitMe around 50 times)
    2. they removed your invites because you're a member on FST, as stupid as that is.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Check PM eatpepsi!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    anon
    are you sure that they remove my invite credit as I am member of FST
    I know about the inviting bad user will remove the invite privilege but for the FST, that is what I don't know.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    They're known to do that. Many users here have posted they lost all their invites when their staff found out they were on FST, regardless of anything else.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    I've read that a few times, but how does it work? Do they have a sort of interview channel, or is it like you go to their general one and ask "I can haz invite?".
    You just join their normal IRC chan, hang out for a few days and chat, one of the staff will invite you. Or register with the bot, they randomly give away an invite a few times a day - just make sure you stay in the chan, most of the time the user that's picked by the bot isn't in the chan any more and thus doesn't get the invite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast