View Poll Results: Will I lose my virginity by the age of 35?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

15 83.33%
  • I don't know

3 16.67%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Will I lose my virginity by the age of 35?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    What happens if a rapist tickles the woman he's raping? Does she laugh uncontrollably?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Accusing someone of rape really just means they are, themselves, guilty of discrimination. Or, possibly, even worse...racism. So, fuk 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's not rape if she laughs uncontrollably...

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    What happens if a rapist tickles the woman he's raping? Does she laugh uncontrollably?
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    It's not rape if she laughs uncontrollably...

Well what if you propose, "for the next 15 minutes, I'm either going to tickle you or fuck you", how would she answer. In my experience it's possible to have a girl beg for death after about a minute or two of pinned down tickle torture. How long into rape does that occur? These are important questions for TheRapist

Edit: So the original thread title is kind of lame and doesn't really cover what's going on in here. How about it's changed to the official RAPE thread or something like that?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-15-2011 at 09:27 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Why the fuck would anyone want to condone rape? Seriously? If you're mad enough to go to that extreme, hire yourself a prostitute and don't tip her.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Why the fuck would anyone want to condone rape? Seriously? If you're mad enough to go to that extreme, hire yourself a prostitute and don't tip her.
    There's not much point in hiring a prostitute if you don't put your tip in her.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    How about it's changed to the official RAPE thread or something like that?
    Perhaps Mulder will be able to shed some details after his big "Gay Pride" weekend.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Perhaps Mulder will be able to shed some details after his big "Gay Pride" weekend.
    It's Tuesday already, and he's not come back... they must have converted him... he's probably tucked away in some loft with his newest lover...
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 08-16-2011 at 02:11 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Well, I guess he can now look forward to next year's celebration...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567