Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Is For Those Matrix Fans

muchspl2
    Originally posted by gemby!@11 November 2003 - 21:29
    well you seem to like taking the piss outta people who are ''retarded'' so what makes you better than everyone else ? fucking tosser
    why attack me?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by muchspl2+11 November 2003 - 21:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 11 November 2003 - 21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@11 November 2003 - 21:29
    well&nbsp; you seem to like taking the piss outta people who are &#39;&#39;retarded&#39;&#39; so what makes you better than everyone else ? fucking tosser
    why attack me? [/b][/quote]
    because you are using the word retarded and posting pics of people with mental defficiencys, which offends quite a few people on thi board mate

3. Lounge   -   #13
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+11 November 2003 - 20:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 11 November 2003 - 20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@11 November 2003 - 21:29
    well&nbsp; you seem to like taking the piss outta people who are &#39;&#39;retarded&#39;&#39; so what makes you better than everyone else ? fucking tosser
    hehe

cos shes violent

oh crap im in more shit now.......

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+11 November 2003 - 20:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 11 November 2003 - 20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@11 November 2003 - 21:29
    cos i dont find your pic funny
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl2
    its a pic not a life style, grow up and don&#39;t hold pictures to what your standards should be

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    so you find a pic taking the piss out of people with mental disabilities funny ?

your a fucking sicko

EDIT* your the one who should grow up

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Gemby&#33;+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gemby&#33</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>cos i dont find your pic funny [/b]

Funny or not, does this give you the right to flame someone that has done nothing to you?
    Originally posted by Gemby&#33;+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gemby&#33</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>so you find a pic taking the piss out of people with mental disabilities funny ?

your a fucking sicko

EDIT* your the one who should grow up [/b]

Moreover, isn&#39;t it a bit childish to throw a fit like this?
    <!--QuoteBegin-RGX
    @
    because you are using the word retarded and posting pics of people with mental defficiencys, which offends quite a few people on thi board mate [/quote]
    No offense to anyone, but don&#39;t you realize that the irony of humor is that offensive is a big key in comedy. Don&#39;t you all have a sense of humor?

And now since everyone has seemed to digress from the original subject:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wrongturn

go here for your fix http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/[/quote]
    I really hate to post this again for you, but, well, it&#39;s fitting.

Ok, that being said...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2
    your immature and a bigot

I not against people that have disabilities, in fact far from it, but since I post a pic that means that I sick, wtf

like I said you need to grow up, its a pic, and its not even a bad pic

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i have a sense of humour but he should realise that some people do find that sort of thing offensive

i have my reasons for finding that picture offensive

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 November 2003 - 20:52
    your immature and a bigot

I not against people that have disabilities, in fact far from it, but since I post a pic that means that I sick, wtf

like I said you need to grow up, its a pic, and its not even a bad pic
    as i said the picture is offensive

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast