Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't people believe me?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    IdolEyes, what he said just doesn't make sense. I asked the question, "Why don't people believe me?", and his response was, "Because you're a complete and utter assburger gayhole." It doesn't make sense.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What doesn't make sense his response or the fact that you are a complete and utter assburger gayhole?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Hehe...
    IdolEyes, I really like you as a person. You are one of the most mature people on this board.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sheesh, like.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Hehe...
    IdolEyes, I really like you as a person. You are one of the most mature people on this board.
    Wouldn't be hard to qualify.
    Also and no offense but you don't know me as a person,you only hear a disembodied voice on the internet which may or may not have anything to do with who I truly am.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I honestly do believe that Olegl has Asperger's. I really do.

All I can base this on is my own experience with my daughter who is nowhere near as fucked-up but exhibits similar 'otherworldlyness'.

It worries me that she might be dealt with just the same, out of hand. It really does.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Hehe...
    Wouldn't be hard to qualify.
    Also and no offense but you don't know me as a person,you only hear a disembodied voice on the internet which may or may not have anything to do with who I truly am.
    OMG... is that a breakthough... have you finally got through to him?

Go on try and explain that the reason for that, is because that's not what people use this board for and see if he finally gets it?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    It worries me that she might be dealt with just the same, out of hand. It really does.
    If that's genuine concern, I wouldn't be too worried... the kind of cuntiness displayed around here isn't how most people treat others in real life.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    If that's genuine concern, I wouldn't be too worried... the kind of cuntiness displayed around here isn't how most people treat others in real life.
    I'll think you find it is. especially if you're a kid who's different from other kids. They are pedestal'd from the get fucking go.

On her way to school one day, she followed a funeral instead of going into class. The cops got called. Why did you go, they asked. Because I liked the flowers, was the truthful answer.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    On her way to school one day, she followed a funeral instead of going into class. The cops got called. Why did you go, they asked. Because I liked the flowers, was the truthful answer.
    Seriously? Some cunt called the cops... they didn't just talk to her? Cunts.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast