Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flac tracker

Smile

Hello!

I have been collecting music that i think is good (only flac) for a few years now and have been very happy using the most common open trackers. When i havent been able to find albums ive usually bought em.

Recently ive decided to save money to go study abroad so buying alot of music isnt an option anymore. Therefore i would like to acess a tracker where there are a few more flac torrents than piratebay etc.

Since ive already been collecting i got alot of music to share (243gb, about 30gb swedish) so maybe someone would have me?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you're willing to accept slightly lower quality rips in some cases, you should look into either Demonoid or Rutracker (both are incredibly easy to join). Otherwise I'd probably try the What.CD IRC interview:

http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There is also losslessworld. freeleach atm..
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    If you're willing to accept slightly lower quality rips in some cases, you should look into either Demonoid or Rutracker (both are incredibly easy to join).
    He said he's been using open trackers, I assume Demonoid is one of those since you don't even need an account to leech their torrents.

The already-mentioned RuTracker and Lossless World are my usual suggestions to those looking for lossless trackers, since they're easy to join (LW has an invite application), and the content is good. What.cd also has a ton of FLAC, and according your "location" you're Swedish, so ratio should be slightly less of a problem

On a sidenote, anyone knows what happened to FLAC Share? That was a pretty good DDL forum for this stuff, but it appears it's been down for a while.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i have no idea but i wouldn't trust open trackers that much

they don't rip their albums in any standards , instead a signle user installs eac and rip it automatically

i prefer to use btmusic or adamsfile which is in my opinion the biggest archive of flac files

the only downside is that it uses ftp in order to download a rip which it don't like that much

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    the only downside is that it uses ftp in order to download a rip which it don't like that much
    What's so bad about it? Just use an FTP client or any download manager.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the thing is each ftp client i tried so far , doesn't keep login and password for each remote location

for example in adamsfile i want to download something like this

frp://dl.adamsfile.com/albums/InFlames/something.rar
    and i use a username and password

the next time when i will want to download something else
    ftp://dl.adamsfile.com/albums/something/else.rar

i will need to reenter my username and password since this is considered a new url

i have tried with 3dftp and cuteftp pro and both need to reenter my data , which takes some time to do it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Try Filezilla. Add a site manager entry for the server, then choose "normal" under logon type and enter your username and password. It should then automatically send them every time they're required.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, you should get a proper FTP client if you use adamsfile.

As for standards, plenty of rips on Demonoid and Rutracker are ripped perfectly with proper settings. You'll just have to be able to interpret the logs yourself to verify this. Also they have this nasty habit of doing image+cue rips instead of ripping to separate tracks, I never understood the reasoning behind that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Yeah, you should get a proper FTP client if you use adamsfile.

As for standards, plenty of rips on Demonoid and Rutracker are ripped perfectly with proper settings. You'll just have to be able to interpret the logs yourself to verify this. Also they have this nasty habit of doing image+cue rips instead of ripping to separate tracks, I never understood the reasoning behind that.
    I noticed that also with a lot of downloads from various DDL sites. I used to find it annoying until I discovered flacon (http://code.google.com/p/flacon/) for Linux.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast