Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's so good about PassThePopcorn, Cinemageddon, Karagarga, GOEM & TEHConnection?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    You're thinking of his brother John
    Jim equivocally replaced him, obvious
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Out of the mentioned trackers I am only a member of Karagarga, but it isn't just B-movies and foreign films, if you search by genre all the great (old) movies are there. But then what is so great about many of the latest movies, there is an over reliance on effects, while many of the storylines are weak to the point of abject boredom on my part at least, and most of the remakes are truly awful.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Is PTCP Gazelle?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    My favorite movies are the old ones but you can only watch them so many times....

Better off dead, War games, The Jerk, Young Frankenstein, all the westerns with Clint Eastwood are my in my top ten

But i am not the type of person that can go to the theater and watch the same movie multiple times.

Also i think you are getting john and jim belushi mixed up... John is ten times the actor jim will ever be. Unless you forgot to include a movie he was in.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Thanks.

Looking at your list 5 days of war I've never seen.Renny Harlan kind of a shite director but his A Long Kiss Goodbye isn't too bad except maybe for the end. Other movies in a similar vein to 5 Days of War (maybe not having seen it ) of quality are The Year of Living Dangerously (interesting because the woman from NCIS Los Angeles- Linda Hunt won an Oscar for playing a man in it) and Salvador with James Woods(really good movie -Oliver Stone's first big splash in my mind better than Platoon which followed) which brings me to The Killing Fields which is the best of the lot|

Source Code try Nick of Time with a young(ish) Johnny Depp .No time travel but some stylish direction by the always interesting John Badham using the 24 formula of real time but predating that show by almost a decade.
    There's also Deja Vu with Denzel Washington which is in a lot of ways very similar to Source Code but (see my review in the movie section) I found to be much better . There's also Frequency which is good and more plausible in an implausible sort of way.

Super8 with all the hype I was really looking forward to but it left my underwhelmed as the emotions seemed forced and took far too much a back seat to the fx( and the alien wasn't even that cool).
    If you haven't seen The Goonies or Stand by Me or (unbelievably)E.T. or Close Encounters of the Third Kind I suggest you do so and see either coming of age or alien encounter or both gone right.

Hesher two words Sling Blade
    Also The Mysterious Skin (again with Gordon-Levitt) pushes all the right buttons
    and The Lookout - seedy and keeps you guessing.

Btw I know I'm not really answering what you asked but little point in regurgitating the IMDB top 250.

Also my advice is Google who good directors are and try watching some of their stuff as the directors more than the actors ,more than the writers ,more than anyone involved ,seeing as it's their "vision" determine if a movie is any good or not.

Every single one of those movies was on PTP btw.

IdolEyes tends to like Jim Belushi movies. Only in HD, of course.
    He's lying but Blues Brothers has it's moments and I manged to include a James Belushi movie in my list.

Forgot Animal House

Toga...Toga...Toga

Also they(damn them) won't let me in HDbits as I'm friend of OlegL's.

Actually we're MSNing each other later to discuss why he can't get laid.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Karagarga, Cinemageddon, PTP + Cinematik, Goem, TehConnection, Gormogon, ILoveClassic, TheHorrorCharnel, PTN, + Rutracker, Demonoid,

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I can not believe how ignorant is the op.. sorry for this, but is somewhat disappointing that are persons on this forum with your line of thinking...

ps: Latest movies from hollyhood you find them an every damn tracker in tons of formats.. u not need any specialized tracker... and obviously u don't need any of them.. u better close this stupid topic and download your precious movies from fu...d up hollywood from general ones....
    peace...
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I hope OP has learnt a thing or two abt these trackers. That is why you are here in the first place. And always keep your cup empty.
    PM for Demonoid Invite
    Share the love and hope for World Peace

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Goem is a much smaller site (11K torrents compared to 76K on PTP) so obviously some stuff will be missing. I've heard they have a very nice community though (and not in the 0-day pretentious 12 year old level 11 1337 crap way), but I've never really participated in it much. Movies aren't exactly my primary content when in comes to downloading. Despite PTP being the source of constant drama and failures at the hands of the staff team, they arguably have the largest collection of movies outside of a general tracker like Demonoid. And things do seem to be running more smoothly after the coup that moved them to .me, so hopefully things keep working well. I'd recommend you check it out, I don't think invites are hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    Forgot Animal House

Toga...Toga...Toga
    You're thinking of his brother John. I thought you were supposed to know a fair bit about movies?
    Movies I know somewhat.Writing coherent sentences is a bit of a problem though. I was ( I thought ) obviously jumping back and forth between the two brothers.
    Maybe if I mentioned that for The Long Kiss Goodnight Renny Harlan cast then- wife Gena Davis who he first stooped met on the set of Cutthroat Island it will restore some cred.

Btw they just cancelled the planned remake of The Lone Ranger set to star Johnny Depp as Tonto( I'm not making this up) because the budget was to exceed $250 million dollars.
    Now I know the U.S. dollar isn't what it use to be but still how do you spend $250 million dollars on a Western ? All thoroughbred horses ? Pearl-handled revolvers with real pearls?
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Is PTCP Gazelle?
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post
    I can not believe how ignorant is the op.. sorry for this, but is somewhat disappointing that are persons on this forum with your line of thinking...
    Though I agree on that making assumptions about trackers you aren't a member of is a bit odd... you're disappointed he doesn't know where to pirate movies.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I can not believe how you can not type a sentence that is somewhat understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post

ps: Latest movies from hollyhood you find them an every damn tracker in tons of formats.. u not need any specialized tracker... and obviously u don't need any of them.. u better close this stupid topic and download your precious movies from fu...d up hollywood from general ones....
    peace...
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast