Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The official what REALLY happened to OlegL thread.

Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    If he feeds of pity then you guys are feeding of off the fact that he needs to feed of pity instead of just sitting on top of the situation and reacting like a normal humang being without a keyboard would, he kinda gives you lot what you need in my opinion even though you sound like your getting sick of it. My 50 cent's.

EDIT: Declaring myself speshal...
    Last edited by Human_Being; 08-17-2011 at 09:11 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post
    If he feeds of pity then you guys are feeding of off the fact that he needs to feed of pity instead of just sitting on top of the situation and reacting like a normal humang being without a keyboard would, he kinda gives you lot what you need in my opinion even though you sound like your getting sick of it. My 50 cent's.

Interesting the way you swapped of and off around. However, at least you were consistent. Consistent is a plus.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'd just have called him a fuckwit and been done with it. This whole bit with harshing them subtly just gives them the illusion of adequacy.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I'd just have called him a fuckwit and been done with it. This whole bit with harshing them subtly just gives them the illusion of adequacy.
    We each have our own techniques - and yourself, JP and Chavis are all better at that side of the equation than me.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #15
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    He and J-dye got into a fight

Nobody ever explained to me why J-Dye had been banned from FST.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    He and J-dye got into a fight

Nobody ever explained to me why J-Dye had been banned from FST.
    He was smelling like curry, a lot, all the time. Many complained.
    Last edited by KFlint; 08-17-2011 at 10:02 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post

Now stop feeling sorry for the little fella. All this bruising is doing him a world of good. I bet his shrink just coddles him and ups his meds when he starts to act up a bit and asks odd questions. It's high time he came out of his shell and grabbed the world by the cojones, maybe then he'll finally find a nice mamacita without having to pay.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

8. Lounge   -   #18
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321860/

Spoiler: Show
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. Lounge   -   #19
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321860/

Spoiler: Show
    Anybody saw this (crap)? I thought it was a joke when I first looked at the description.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I have, not bad if you go in with an open mind. I was expecting for it to be darker.

Still, Mel Gibson showing his true colours isn't that bad. The Beaver was obviously Jewish, just sayin'.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast