Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

YoYoY: don't know if you've seen it already, but there's a sort of recruitment thread in the BT section.
    What did he say? Something about your mum? I hear there's a lot of that going around.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #182
    Apparently I'm always the last to know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #183
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

YoYoY: don't know if you've seen it already, but there's a sort of recruitment thread in the BT section.
    What did he say? Something about your mum? I hear there's a lot of that going around.
    It went something like:
    Hi can I please have FSC? I don't have a reason. I just want it out of curiosity. Plus it's really elitist but I won't admit it. Reviews can only do so much. I want to experience it for myself. Can I please have FSC, now? If you won't invite me that's fine, but you're my last hope since I've asked all their staff members to let me in.

Strange Oleg intonations, along with a fuck-all attitude to every other forum on the board is what really put his app over the top.
    Too bad the gem is edited out now.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 09-06-2011 at 12:32 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #184
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Strange Oleg intonations
    Oh, so he sounded a bit like me? Or a lot like me?
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #185
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Where did our little Taiwanese shower rapist/American film quoter go?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #186
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Oh, that guy is gone now? Kinda sad about that. Was getting more and more entertaining to read those crazy posts
    As for something to add to this thread, I have nothing, so here's a video of Portal Mario (Yes the game is actually being made, not that Dorkly Vid ):

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #187
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Fingering obv

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #188
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Fingering obv
    Hey, Black Cat,
    Are you making fun of me? I guess that your countenance could resemble your avatar.
    You should get your hairy body clipped, especially around your "A hole". Otherwise, you won't be able to find and see it fingered.
    Hey, Mr. Cockatoo,

You missed me? I think you are not here to be on IdolEyes787's side. You just pretend to be.
    You purpose is here to provoke me to say something vulgar and bawdy.
    I guess you have enjoyed coarse posts very much.

If above fucktard says anything pertinent from this point forward could someone please let me know.I'm officially putting him on ignore as I don't do crude.
    While the Taiwanese Crude One earned a point for quoting Usual Suspects he earns a -10 points for his fandom of Freddie Got Fingered. I do have to wonder if he learned ALL of his insults from watching American films. It would explain his crudeness...
    I do not see that my posts have insulted anybody here at all. They incisively hit the nail on the head, don't they?
    Only has IdolEyes787 thought that I affront people. He is just too serious for his life, and maybe he is quite hidebound, choleric and crabbed.
    Last edited by pastoral; 09-06-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #189
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Fingering obv
    Hey, Black Cat,
    Are you making fun of me? I guess that your countenance could resemble your avatar.
    You should get your hairy body clipped, especially around your "A hole". Otherwise, you won't be able to find and see it fingered. Fucko.

Hey, Mr. Cockatoo,

You missed me? I think you are not here to be on IdolEyes787's side. You just pretend to be.
    You purpose is here to provoke me to say something vulgar and bawdy.
    I guess you have enjoyed coarse posts very much.

If above fucktard says anything pertinent from this point forward could someone please let me know.I'm officially putting him on ignore as I don't do crude.
    While the Taiwanese Crude One earned a point for quoting Usual Suspects he earns a -10 points for his fandom of Freddie Got Fingered. I do have to wonder if he learned ALL of his insults from watching American films. It would explain his crudeness...
    I do not see that my posts have insulted anybody here at all. They incisively hit the nail on the head, don't they?
    Only has IdolEyes787 thought that I affront people. He is just too serious for his life, and maybe he is quite hidebound, choleric and crabbed.
    You're just not that bright are you ? A halfway decent troll at least has a differing (sometimes twisted) point of view. You on the other hand, just knee-jerk react swearing in large blue letters, yet despite the large colorful font you are still a dull bulb.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #190
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    You're just not that bright are you ? A halfway decent troll at least has a differing (sometimes twisted) point of view. You on the other hand, just knee-jerk react swearing in large blue letters, yet despite the large colorful font you are still a dull bulb.
    I have realised that the real Fucko is you.
    Gone high road, huh?
    What do you think you are? A man from beau monde?
    Last edited by pastoral; 09-06-2011 at 12:31 PM.