Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

I was looking for an invite to Broadcast The Net. I really enjoy shows like dexter, breaking bad and i was hoping to get an invitation because its best in TV shows. Thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by xripper View Post
    I was looking for an invite to Broadcast The Net. I really enjoy shows like dexter, breaking bad and i was hoping to get an invitation because its best in TV shows.
    Not to be an ass, but you can find Breaking Bad and Dexter on just about any general tracker.

However, BTN seems to be doing fairly well (sans the drama) as far as I've been told, so if there are other series you like it's probably a good choice. Oh, and it's ratio-free and all that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I have bitmetv, BTN, TL, waffles, invite to give away
    But only to him/her who get the pass from the Idol or anon or Cabalo or from the other respected member here.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 08-18-2011 at 06:36 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    BTN is on it's way to become a l33t tracker, I feel, in future invites will be hard to find by so if you are in any kind of TV stuff, BTN is an excellent choice.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mathusela View Post
    I want to make a request for a bitmetv invite since I have been looking for one for a long time in order to have a good source for old tv shows specially. I also made a request thread for it but to no avail. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to get lucky and become a member of this excellent tracker.
    Basically this .Not only didn't you apparently not take anyone generously given and very good advice but you also couldn't even be buggered to explain why not and most importantly thank everyone for giving it.
    Also you are one of those fair weather types of member here that show up with a good face on only when and if you want something.

So no.Maybe consider what I do and find easily accessible sources like ru.tracker for what you want instead of thinking that just because something is difficult to join that makes it special.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    BTN is on it's way to become a l33t tracker, I feel, in future invites will be hard to find by so if you are in any kind of TV stuff, BTN is an excellent choice.
    Not only do I not care about this, it makes me like the tracker less. However, they do have SD x264 releases pretty commonly. Some of the encoders don't seem to know what they were doing, that last Torchwood episode in SD x264 was fucking terrible (glitches, get your dozens of glitches here). On top of that, the show has ceased to keep my interest, it's supposed to be a sci-fi, but is feeling like a suspense action drama, like all the other american shit.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-18-2011 at 07:44 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Not only do I not care about this, it makes me like the tracker less. However, they do have SD x264 releases pretty commonly. Some of the encoders don't seem to know what they were doing, that last Torchwood episode in SD x264 was fucking terrible (glitches, get your dozens of glitches here). On top of that, the show has ceased to keep my interest, it's supposed to be a sci-fi, but is feeling like a suspense action drama, like all the other american shit.
    I watched the first couple episodes and have the subsequent ones sitting unwatched on my PVR so I guess we are in agreement then.

Quote Originally Posted by xripper View Post
    I was looking for an invite to Broadcast The Net. I really enjoy shows like dexter, breaking bad and i was hoping to get an invitation because its best in TV shows. Thanks in advance
    You probably shouldn't have thanked me in advance.

Also I'm more of a Bachelor Pad, Wipeout kind of guy myself.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-18-2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    ... Also I'm more of a Bachelor Pad, Wipeout kind of guy myself.
    I knew a guy that made it to Wipeout Canada. Made it past the preliminaries, and went to a round of 10. Supposedly, the top 5 positions would advance to the next round/make it to TV. He placed 4th in the times. It was funny because he took it all serious and shit and everyone else wore ridiculous outfits/were playing characters. So the times get read out, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th moved on. Guess it was based more on TV-friendliness than speed. He was not impressed.
    /Was told by an audience member that he tore a strip off the coordinator, and they all heard it, supposedly very entertaining
    //He got needled for months over it, pretty funny

*Actually related to the thread, I'm willing to help out with inviting people if they aren't completely crazy/pass the smell test

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    ... Also I'm more of a Bachelor Pad, Wipeout kind of guy myself.
    I knew a guy that made it to Wipeout Canada. Made it past the preliminaries, and went to a round of 10. Supposedly, the top 5 positions would advance to the next round/make it to TV. He placed 4th in the times. It was funny because he took it all serious and shit and everyone else wore ridiculous outfits/were playing characters. So the times get read out, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th moved on. Guess it was based more on TV-friendliness than speed. He was not impressed.
    /Was told by an audience member that he tore a strip off the coordinator, and they all heard it, supposedly very entertaining
    //He got needled for months over it, pretty funny
    What an idiot it wasn't like he was on Cash Cab or anything cool like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    *Actually related to the thread, I'm willing to help out with inviting people if they aren't completely crazy/pass the smell test
    Ok invite me to sch**ost*** .
    No wait you had to go and attach those totally unrealistic conditions .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    What an idiot it wasn't like he was on Cash Cab or anything cool like that.
    http://www.comedycentral-q.mtvi.com/...videoId=389568
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast