Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC recruitment

Poster
    ==================================================================

UPDATE :

I received a massive amount of PMs, please read this also, it will answer some of your questions :

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3606294

==================================================================

As you may know, The Trusted Community (TTC) is an hidden forum section on FST.

The goal of this section is to bring together a small group of members that can trust each other in a private atmosphere. Members of TTC are long term Bittorrent users and tracker staff.

Needless to say, once you gain the trust of this group, you might have the opportunity to discover other things that you might even not know about yet.

In order to find new possible members for this section we decided to give you a chance to join.

Please post your application here. Tell us why we should invite you and, most importantly, why you can be trusted.

We might ask for more info on the specific sites you are a member of once we pick the best applicants, but no need to post any kind of screenshots or speedtest, we are not interested in that.

Last edited by TTC; 08-20-2011 at 01:42 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just so you know, this is legit, staff approved this recruitment thread.
    Last edited by KFlint; 08-19-2011 at 05:03 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Well I've always been interested in TTC, (not the FTP myths, though) since Idol rudely called me ignorant enlightened me about it.
    I'd be willing to put forth a legitimate application if mayhaps we get a little bit more information? There's plenty of invites and good nature out here, what's special about the hidden section that makes it ... well, worth hiding?

Also, how really does one go about proving their trustworthiness? Isn't the onus on the person trying to prove my (or others') illegitimacy? I could talk myself up all day, but unless you have something against me, the argument is pretty much at a stalemate ...
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 08-19-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    When I discovered the TTC my bittorrent quality of life rose dramatically, thanks to its solid network of likeminded peers. Nothing hurts your bittorrent systems worse than isolation or the lack of a network built from the ground up on dependability and innovation. I am so grateful the TTC found me when they did. Thanks TTC!

Signed,
    -TSOL
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 08-19-2011 at 05:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    razvy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You can't. You can only believe that I will have a good behaviour in the community and I will do my best to raise at your standards. But you can never trust the new guy. My personal theory, and it will be a self-lie if I apply with the sentence "Why should you trust me".
    I want to find out more of p2p, how everything started, to meet "oldmens" of p2p, maybe even I could help with something one day. For now, I will stop here. Waiting for TTC to ask me more.
    Last edited by razvy; 08-19-2011 at 06:22 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Please invite me to the TTC. I would love to become a member of the group where relations are built in an atmosphere of trust and privacy. Why can I be trusted? Well, I don't do bad things; that's why I believe I can be trusted. Thank you in advance for considering my application.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    TTC is cool.

Applications of females >18 directly to my mailbox. Pictures are mandatory.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 08-19-2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    TTC is cool.
    As usual : define cool.
    Last edited by KFlint; 08-19-2011 at 06:36 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I want to be a part of TTC. I am a trusted guy in FST. Have given invites in FST. Thanx.
    Last edited by natural; 08-19-2011 at 06:38 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I wouldn't mind being a part of TTC. The only drawback is that I don't feel the need to prove myself to anyone. I am prepared to speak my mind . I do what I do, I am who I am. I give and I take. I learnt about Bittorrent from this site. I was also a mod at IPT for a while. But I am not going to kiss ass to become part of something. That's about it really...oh and I have been a member of this site since April 2004.

Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast