Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I parked my 2 fav accounts years ago and would love them back :)

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Heart

Hey guys and old friends if you remember me

I was a very honest guy by parking my accounts as I had a diff internet setup years ago and couldn't keep up with my low download cap from my isp so I had to let them sit and then they eventually expired

I have what ever you need like screen shots of my TL account, (Join Date Saturday 18th August 2007) with an invite still sitting on it for years and a speed test etc if needed.

I got invited by both the bosses of FTN and FSC so I guess I got lucky but I played by their rules and was very honest and respectful all the way through.

I now see that we have a new big one called GFT which sounds good too, so if anyone can help with any of the 3 trackers then please PM me

Thanks,
    tweakz.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I just saw your rep points , and one of them ( the last actually ) said " trusted trader".....
    Did you do a trade with that person ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    I just saw your rep points , and one of them ( the last actually ) said " trusted trader".....
    Did you do a trade with that person ?
    omg this was years ago and i never traded nor do I like to and that guy made a typo which I told him to fix and he never did. I just did giveaways and request only so no I never traded or will I ever.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Very well . I will send you a pm in a sec .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    I got invited by both the bosses of FTN and FSC so I guess I got lucky but I played by their rules and was very honest and respectful all the way through.
    IRC is always a good idea. Your account may still be on the database (just disabled) for all you know.

You can find the support channel addresses for both sites here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    That's very kind of you but I still have my TL account

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    IRC is always a good idea. Your account may still be on the database (just disabled) for all you know.

You can find the support channel addresses for both sites here.
    Hey great idea but I'm sorry I cant seem to find the IRC info
    Last edited by tweakz; 08-20-2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Click on the -icon next to the entries for FTN and FSC. It should launch your IRC client (if you have one installed and associated with IRC links) and connect to their support channels, which otherwise are the following:
    irc://irc.darknet-irc.net/#ftn-support
    irc://irc.xevion.net/FSC-Support
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Thanks anon

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    just a fyi GFT aint all that its cracked up to be.

Hey guys and old friends if you remember me

I was a very honest guy by parking my accounts as I had a diff internet setup years ago and couldn't keep up with my low download cap from my isp so I had to let them sit and then they eventually expired

I have what ever you need like screen shots of my TL account, (Join Date Saturday 18th August 2007) with an invite still sitting on it for years and a speed test etc if needed.

I now see that we have a new big one called GFT which sounds good too, so if anyone can help with any of the 3 trackers then please PM me

Thanks,
    tweakz.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Click on the -icon next to the entries for FTN and FSC. It should launch your IRC client (if you have one installed and associated with IRC links) and connect to their support channels, which otherwise are the following:
    irc://irc.darknet-irc.net/#ftn-support
    irc://irc.xevion.net/FSC-Support
    Do you know if B is very busy because I never see him online?

Thanks,
    tweakz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast