View Poll Results: Should IdolEyes start watching Louie?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I for one shamingly like IdolEyes almost as much as masturbation, and feel he deserves this treat

10 100.00%
  • I'd rather suck Limbaugh's cum out of my mother's asshole than allow IdolEyes to enjoy Louie

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should IdolEyes start watching Louie?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    IdolEyes has made some snarky remarks about some of the shows get bittards' panties in a bunch and such, but I think that the direction has pushed the discussion off the precipice and isolating the merit of some great programming out of reach.

For this, I created yet another ridiculous poll, all self-explanatory I think. My blessings to any mods that want to modify the options, as long as it's clever.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Umm...poll?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Umm...poll?
    It's totally there

Also, I will link to a Fresh Air interview between Louis C.K. and Terry Gross

http://pd.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/f...fa_01.mp3?dl=1
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-21-2011 at 01:59 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Idoleyes has been posting about Louie? That's my favorite comedy going on right now, love how they incorporated the two kids into this season

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Idoleyes has been posting about Louie?
    Not exactly, he shrugged it off as a Seinfeld rehash if I recall.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    To me it's not a sitcom with cheese archetypes like Seinfeld is, but yeah that was my initial main draw to the show.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 08-21-2011 at 07:13 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Idol still hasn't shown up, I was hoping he'd just stumble upon it and think, "WTF macky?"

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nothing you do surprises me.

More fuel to the fire I have yet to watch Game of Thrones,The Killing, Weeds,Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad( forgive me MBM),Entourage,all incarnations of SG, Luther, all but a single episode of House,Terriers,and basically anything else that I first learned about by some teenager singing it's praises on the internet.
    I am sure that is entirely my loss and most, if not all of those shows are truly wonderful but a man should have a certain code that he lives by and mine revolves around seeing what people I have no respect for do and then doing the opposite.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Nothing you do surprises me.

More fuel to the fire I have yet to watch Game of Thrones,The Killing, Weeds,Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad (forgive me MBM), Entourage, all incarnations of SG, Luther, all but a single episode of House, Terriers, and basically anything else that I first learned about by some teenager singing its praises on the internet.
    Right, and I'm saying that you can throw all those away except for Breaking Bad, and put Louie at the top. Breaking Bad is a bit of a task to catch up with, it's a good 37-39 hours of programming to date... which is why I don't bother recommending it. Louie is about 8.5-9.5 hours to date. I'm not sure if I'd recommend one over the other, they're different types of shows and satisfy/entertain in different ways. So that's the breakdown.

I didn't know this was supposed to be a surprise, I only meant for you to stumble upon it and slap your forehead. If I made the thread title specific and obvious, there was a good chance you'd ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    mine revolves around seeing what people I have no respect for do and then doing the opposite.
    Other things I do:
    - I avoid watching Jersey Shore, American Idol, Bachelor type shows, basically anything "reality"
    - I prevent myself from raping women and molesting children (basically the same moral equivalence of item above)
    - I come to complete stops at intersections where my lane has the red light
    - I ingest food using my mouth and excrete it through my rectum.
    - I wash myself
    - I don't prank call government offices with bogus terrorist threats

In case you wanted to be thorough :smirk:

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    The poll isn't getting many votes, sigh

Here's a quote I found:

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who was totally not IdolEyes View Post
    Ffs what is it with you... ? Open your ... mind... a little and experience the possibilities.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast