Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Vault invite

DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm looking to download some old TV. Can anyone help me out?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I am so glad I checked your reputation before I offer you the invite.. trader..
    Last edited by spark; 08-23-2011 at 09:08 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    What is those TV show.Can name a few? Thanks
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I am so glad I checked your reputation before I offer you the invite.. trader..
    Whatever. Though I haven't made a trade in 2 years, I don't think there's anything wrong with trading. In terms of safety/security, there is no difference between trading with a stranger and giving an invite away to a stranger. Regardless, your comments aren't helpful - if you don't want to help me out, that is up to you, but please take your self-righteous BS somewhere else. You call me trader? Well then I call you douche. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by a7x View Post
    Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what's available when I get there ;-) Sometimes I'll remember an old show from the 80s or 90s and feel nostalgic and want to check it out. One very rare old show I was looking for (and couldn't find elsewhere) is the Heat Vison & Jack pilot from 1999 (only the pilot was ever made). I was also looking for Amazing Stories (old Spielberg show from the mid-80s) and couldn't find a seeded copy on any sites I'm a member of. Hope you can help me out. Thanks!
    Last edited by DarkLured; 08-24-2011 at 05:37 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    I don't have TV but I do have BTN, you can PM me your Email if you want..........

I don't think though, you might be interested in that for obvious reasons.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    I don't have TV but I do have BTN, you can PM me your Email if you want..........

I don't think though, you might be interested in that for obvious reasons.
    Thanks, but I assume BTN doesn't specialize in old/classic TV like TV Vault does, so it probably isn't what I am looking for.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post

Quote Originally Posted by a7x View Post
    Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what's available when I get there ;-) Sometimes I'll remember an old show from the 80s or 90s and feel nostalgic and want to check it out. One very rare old show I was looking for (and couldn't find elsewhere) is the Heat Vison & Jack pilot from 1999 (only the pilot was ever made). I was also looking for Amazing Stories (old Spielberg show from the mid-80s) and couldn't find a seeded copy on any sites I'm a member of. Hope you can help me out. Thanks!
    No Heat Vision & Jack but Season 1 & 2 of Amazing Stories is available and is freeleech...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 08-28-2011 at 06:17 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Trader....
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Trader....
    What is that for? Just in case we missed it the first time you posted it in this same thread AND still on the same page? Now you are just making "anti-traders" look stupid.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Trader....
    What is that for? Just in case we missed it the first time you posted it in this same thread AND still on the same page? Now you are just making "anti-traders" look stupid.
    Why did you get offended? I know that "trader" is an abusive stinky word but as far as I know you traders are proud of being called that

I am not an Anti-trader not I represent any community... trader...
    <NES> lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast