Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Invites to several trackers

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm looking to help some GOOD* people get on some of the sites I enjoy.

*Minimum qualifications:

-FST member for at least 4 months

-Semi-frequent posts in FST sections similar to site-type (eg. If you have never posted in FST's movie section, don't request a movie site.)

-Post history indicating interest in more than FST's Invite Section (You know some "stuff" outside of [REQ]'s and you like to talk about it. You aren't here to collect sites with content you aren't truly interested in.)

-NO trading, or attempted trading. (I may consider helping you IFF it was over 18 months ago, AND you have been a frequent, valuable member on FST, or can show significant value on another site.)

-You are straight-forward, and honest.

-You make your request in a literate manner using properly spelled words, correct punctuation, and full sentences. (If your native language is not English, please make an effort.)

-Do NOT send me PMs until I request you do so.

What I have to offer those who have made efforts to be good members here, and elsewhere in the community:

A minimum of at least 2 invites to the following sites, each of which are based on the firm grounds of my own accounts (your invite is often only as good as your inviter's account)...

TL
    IPT
    Neptoons
    PtP
    BitSpyder
    Wunza
    Deli.sh
    GFXnews
    Asia Torrents/AvistaZ
    Demonoid

While I would prefer to find good users for each of these sites, my previous attempts have resulted in disappointment. Many other members who could help simply do not try anymore due to their own negative experiences.

This thread will be closed once a critical mass of lousy candidates is reached.

Qualified candidates (see above) are, however, warmly welcomed to apply.

SUCCESS: SO FAR, 4 INVITES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT. 3 WERE DIRECTLY GIVEN, AND ONE WAS ARRANGED THROUGH FRIENDS.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-26-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Removed RevTT
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I want to join the i** fanclub, aka pbp or sch**ost***. I hope I edited out the names enough, I want anyone who is a member of that site to know what I'm requesting and anyone who isn't a member to not know what I'm talking about (I respect rule number 1). I will completely edit it out once this thread is closed, just as I did with my last request.

I know you are a member there and only didn't include it in your list so as to maintain a proper level of respect.
    Thanks in advance .

PS If you would like a speedtest I can assure you that I have recently tested negative for Speed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If you would like a speedtest I can assure you that I have recently tested negative for Speed.
    Alright, you are in- just as long as you don't have ANY other Sandra Bullock in you collection, either.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    a7x's Avatar ǝɟıl sı ɔısnɯ
    as expected..
    Thank you better2reign You are Awesome.
    Music is Life ©
    https://www.facebook.com/Adrenaline.Junkie.a7x

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Good move, MBM.

I don't see senior members making giveaways very often.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Just wanted to chime in and say that this is a great giveaway you have here. Some very respected sites in the list. Hopefully you find so great canidates.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If you would like a speedtest I can assure you that I have recently tested negative for Speed.
    Alright, you are in- just as long as you don't have ANY other Sandra Bullock in you collection, either.
    Big Brother is watching

http://www.justice.gov/dea/

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    it's open for sign ups

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Signup with invite .. Only !

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast