Thread: Nice little giveaway (SHARING IS CARING)

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Heart

I have some invites that ive just had sitting around for quite some time. So i thought i would attempt a giveaway and see if i can find some GOOD canidates. If not i can just hang onto them.

RULES:

2 ratio screens from sites that you are a member of

OR

1 ratio screen and a screen of your client

Additionally i will need the following

1 speedtest

An explaination of why you want become a member of the site you request

Only 1 invite person

IF YOU HAVE ZERO POSTS IN THE LAST 60DAYS DONT EVEN BOTHER. YES THAT MEANS POSTS WITH GOOD CONTENT...NOT JUST ASKING FOR INVITES. I SEE THE SAME PPL DOING GIVEAWAYS ALL THE TIME AND THE SAME PPL TAKING THOSE INVITES. THINGS SHOULD BE MORE BALANCED LIKE THEY WERE IN THE OLD DAYS

Now for the goodies

TBS = 1
    TD = 1
    IPLAY = 2
    RSR = 10
    CZTEAM =1
    TTI = 7

Good luck to everyone. And please obey my rules.
    Last edited by enviouz; 08-28-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Relaxed the rules a bit

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    You remembered to put pretty much every rule on board, you might added something for activity it would have been complete, you see some people only come here to get the invites.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    You remembered to put pretty much every rule on board, you might added something for activity it would have been complete, you see some people only come here to get the invites.
    You are correct...there are ALOT of ppl that only come here for free invites. Thats part of the reason why i stopped posting here for awhile ( over a yr) and just let my invites add up. Well that and i had some personal things going on...new addition to my family, new house and i moved to my new business location.

its just sad that you always see the same ppl doing giveaways and the same ppl doing requests or posting on giveaway threads asking for invites. i remember the good old days when it was more balanced.

life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I would love to join TTi again, I ve lost my account due to inactivity long time ago
    However I no longer support the idea of breaking the trackers' rules by posting screenshots, is there anyway to go around your rules? like you can check my profile by yourself at TvT.ro, Tik or CG
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I would love to join TTi again, I ve lost my account due to inactivity long time ago
    However I no longer support the idea of breaking the trackers' rules by posting screenshots, is there anyway to go around your rules? like you can check my profile by yourself at TvT.ro, Tik or CG
    Ive sat and thought about this the past few days while reviewing some of your posts. Im actually not a member at any of those places. You seem to be a good member of the BT community though. I could bend the rules a little though. Id settle for a speedtest and a screenshot of your torrent client.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Yea, My account also got disable and deleted. Reason for disable was low ratio and irc support did not enable the account and staff say join with new invite and my account got deleted. anyway I have other site's account so I don't think it's is necessary to join again unless they have some internal release. TTi site is looking good and have good speed.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 08-28-2011 at 07:16 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    Yea, My account also got disable and deleted. Reason for disable was low ratio and irc support did not enable the account and staff say join with new invite and my account got deleted. anyway I have other site's account so I don't think it's is necessary to join again unless they have some internal release. TTi site is looking good and have good speed.
    No nothing has really changed there in the last 5yrs that ive been a member. Well they added that whole motw (movie of the week) thing. And added the bonus points system. But those were a few yrs back. Other than that its pretty much stayed the same.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Bump!

Still no takers?
    Last edited by enviouz; 09-02-2011 at 09:21 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Bump!

Still available