Thread: bytesized hosting opinions?

I would just like to hear some opinions on bytesized hosting (bytesized-hosting.com) from people who have used their seedboxes, or are currently using them. Their prices seem decent but the design of the homepage seems a tad... threadbare. Their FAQ page also does not work. Link is broken. I could look past all that if their speeds and service are good though. Do they compare favorably to feral, ovh and fast****?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Its good....its download speed highest ~10MBps I saw and upload speed is same....its fast and supports my country which is very rare...They don't support torrentleech and any public tracker...u can use it....Most of all they have some good and nice staff sitting always in Irc and they respond very fast with ur every bit of problem....U wont be disappointed at their customer service...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't know they don't support TL. That's too bad

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    From their website I see 110 GB @ 100 Mbps down and 25 Mbps up for 13.50 euro/mo.
    Is that considered a decent price?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-25-2011 at 02:08 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdysn5 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't know they don't support TL. That's too bad
    Its not just TL. They have a long list of mainly open trackers that aren't allowed. http://bytesized-hosting.com/blacklists

Make sure that nothing you use is on there before you sign up.