Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: info on new 1337 tracker?

brento's Avatar Poster
    wow, its real?? who the fuck thought up that name?

http://communitycommunitycommunityhooray.info/
    Last edited by brento; 08-24-2011 at 09:47 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    a ghey poker site? Talk about your niche trackers...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Hopefully they get it up soon.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Hopefully they get it up soon.
    Yeah, & I bet 5 & 7 card stud will be popular there. Along with Texas Hold'em
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Don't be silly, I'm imagining a full house of 6's and 9's.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    r0bkupf's Avatar Wu-Tang Killa Beez
    i hear they are interviewing on the corrupt-net.org IRC network.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvanafan View Post
    You're breaking their rules by talking about it publicly. Mods, please close this!
    Do it or you'll have the CUM guys on your ass
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Can you imagine the invite requests?:

I have been searching for Cum for quite some time now. Cum is my dream. If you consider inviting me to Cum, I promise to follow all the rules of Cum. I will never discuss Cum with anyone other than my other Cum buddies. Thanks for the consideration.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    man cum is the best tracker i have ever seen wow this place rocks hope u all get a change to see it

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Can you imagine the invite requests?:

I have been searching for Cum for quite some time now. Cum is my dream. If you consider inviting me to Cum, I promise to follow all the rules of Cum. I will never discuss Cum with anyone other than my other Cum buddies. Thanks for the consideration.

Other trackers I belong to are Stain, Quat, and Bucket, and I need Cum to complement all three of those! I've been into torrenting for 8 years now, and into cumming for 2. Here's a picture I made especially for this site, so you can see what I can bring to the table. What's that? Why, yes, yes it is. It's a jar of my cum over the past 2 years. Thank you, I had to get the jar blown in an iron caster.

Let's just hope this tracker doesn't go down the shitter, or end up being garbage blown out of proportion.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 08-24-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast