Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: info on new 1337 tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by r0bkupf View Post
    i hear they are interviewing on the corrupt-net.org IRC network.
    whats the channel ? i cant believe in this, open invite interview ? impossible

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I heard if you kill yourself and post pics online, they posthumously give you an account on the site.

OP, you should get on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Can you imagine the invite requests?:

I have been searching for Cum for quite some time now. Cum is my dream. If you consider inviting me to Cum, I promise to follow all the rules of Cum. I will never discuss Cum with anyone other than my other Cum buddies. Thanks for the consideration.

Other trackers I belong to are Stain, Quat, and Bucket, and I need Cum to complement all three of those! I've been into torrenting for 8 years now, and into cumming for 2. Here's a picture I made especially for this site, so you can see what I can bring to the table. What's that? Why, yes, yes it is. It's a jar of my cum over the past 2 years. Thank you, I had to get the jar blown in an iron caster.

Let's just hope this tracker doesn't go down the shitter, or end up being garbage blown out of proportion.
    Yeah...We wouldn't want to see it shoot it's wad too soon...& end up just a twisted piece of tissue in the waste can.

Ok, I think I've run out of cum puns for now..If not, I guess I can always Cum back later...
    Last edited by teflon05; 08-24-2011 at 10:39 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    whats the channel ? i cant believe in this, open invite interview ? impossible
    You're good.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    CUM stands for Community, U and Me, stop making fun of the name you fuckfaces

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    So you put "1337" in the thread title and it gets ~25 posts in the first 90 minutes. It's a noob success story

P.S. I guess man sperm helps

Edit: I mean boy sperm
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-24-2011 at 11:42 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvanafan View Post
    When they stop naming their tracker after a slang term for semen, people will stop making fun of it...Asshampster.
    Last edited by teflon05; 08-24-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    CUM on Me and fuck my face
    It's what happens when you read between the lines
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-25-2011 at 12:12 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Seriously, don't say you didn't see it coming.

I guess that after "SeX" died you guys thought BT had room for one more.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    It also stands for the circle jerk that's about to take place at that cumunity.
    Don't forget to mix lube and cum. Ass rape is best when the cumunity cums first, and safety/protection take second seat.

Also, what fucking idiot on your site doesn't realize that proper grammar necessitated that the site be named CUI? What am I even saying? A bunch of tweens who spell "You" as "U" couldn't possibly comprehend that.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast