Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has BTN officially overtaken BitMeTV?

Poster
    Damn, you guys make BTN sound great.

I have a healthy ratio at BMTV, but the only time I download from there is if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for elsewhere.

Do they hold interviews in IRC to recruit new members, or is it strictly invite only?
    Last edited by sam45; 08-25-2011 at 11:43 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sam45 View Post
    Do they hold interviews in IRC to recruit new members, or is it strictly invite only?
    I found mention of a #BTN-Invites channel, although I do not know if that offer is still in place right now.

They recently gave everyone two invites so that people can invite their friends before they restrict the flow of new users. I think IRC was going to be one of the few ways of getting in afterwards.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sam45 View Post
    I found mention of a #BTN-Invites channel, although I do not know if that offer is still in place right now.

They recently gave everyone two invites so that people can invite their friends before they restrict the flow of new users. I think IRC was going to be one of the few ways of getting in afterwards.
    Cool, thanks.

I just started reading this thread, I guess I have a few days to find an invite, if not, I will apply at the IRC when it's available.

I made a templatep2p request today, so I will wait before making another request.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    soulreaper stop ur BS please.
    BitMeTv is an elite torrent site. a Crap torrent site like BTN can not over take respect of an elite torrent site like BitMeTv.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    BitMeTv is an elite torrent site. a Crap torrent site like BTN can not over take respect of an elite torrent site like BitMeTv.
    How glad I am that I joined BTN after a comment like this.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    r0bkupf's Avatar Wu-Tang Killa Beez
    WHAT THE SHIT?

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    How glad I am that I joined BTN after a comment like this.
    ughh.. exactly this ^

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think it has, quite a while ago too.

It's not the silly features and the super cool look of the site that puts it ahead, it's very good speeds, great retention, unrared content, the amount of the content and especially how easy it is to keep a ratio there (since there is none) that does.

I don't think I really need any 0day trackers now... Except the big ones, for that hard to find stuff.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    U Mad?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    What does "elite" mean here, and who the fuck should care about that when the numbers clearly show BTN is everything but crap?

Don't tell me you're getting a slice of their donations or something.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    I guess when UK-T, FTWR and ScT went down you stopped downloading, files from SCC or TL aren't 1337 enough for ya, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast