Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has BTN officially overtaken BitMeTV?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Torrents -

BitMeTV - 30,782

BTN - 42,621

BTN is a ratio free Gazelle based TV tracker where users aren't afraid to download ANYTHING(obviously).
    Low bandwidth users can now happily download and seed whatever they want which is upholding the true spirit of filesharing imo. This is a triumph in torrenting as it disproves the theory that a ratio-free system can't work.

DonateMeTV is arguably the hardest site to seed at and anyone with half a brain knows they're never gonna make things easy because we all know what they're REALLY after,don't we?

To quote tequilavip(mod of bitmetv) -
    Life's not fair, some people have shitloads of money, some people don't, some people have a Ferrari and some people have a 1991 hyundai with no hubcaps and a coat-hanger for an antenna, and finally some people have 100mbit, some have 512kbit.

Time to eat humblepie aye,tequilavip?

Thoughts?
    Last edited by soulreaper; 08-25-2011 at 01:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think a lot of people like BitMeTV's community better though...even with the mods taking taking their volunteer job a little too seriously now and then :-P

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'd say yes. I actually found it very surprising how well BTN took off despite management issues over the years and various other factors, but I'm glad they've succeeded. They've come a long way since I joined up during the "beta".
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yes, I mentioned it in the review section recently. To me, BTN is the best bittorrent tv site these days. I would not recommend bitmetv over btn to a new user even if he has a seedbox. No point in wasting time with that when you get better content, roughly the same speed and all you have to do is seed, no matter how much you upload.

Regarding staff maturity, I would appreciate if BTN stopped trying to put IP catching pixels here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    I would appreciate if BTN stopped trying to put IP catching pixels here.
    I don't think they eat rats for the breakfast as the What stuff probably does.

BTN obviously has done things magnificently and putting forth the spirit of sharing has rewarded 'em. Up until now the only demerit with BTN is that being Ratio-less some fuck(x)2 shits limit their upload speeds to the point from where it becomes impossible to leech the stuff, as I started using the tracker recently, I had to face it.

BitmeTV is obviously a place run by the money hungry whores and making it difficult to seed was the only trick the narrow minded mongs could think of, I feel happy for it as they have learned their lesson just like Rapidshare.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    never been a member of BTN so cannot compere the two.
    i have never used a seed box on BitMeTV but still maintained a healthy ratio on there so i suppose it all boils down to what tv programmes you are into.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Though i joined BTN late,for me its my source for all the TV series.Lots of features and the best part being Ratio Free.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    clearly BTN is future

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    clearly BTN is future
    And how about FTN?

I've heard, it's ratio free as well.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    BMTV isn't on the same level has BTN, BTN is one of the most feature-rich trackers and ratio free too.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast