Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: tTC Recruitment, the other one

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    MBM just promoted to staff at tTC for finding our new logo
    I accept this position with great pride. And with great pride comes GREAT power, which I will wield as a GIANT HAMMER above all those who are weak, or who show the slightest weakness, meekness, desperation, perspiration, or desire to join.

BTW, macky, do we have IRC yet? I don't know how to use it, but I am willing to learn how to use the kick, and ban functions... Those sound pretty darn kool!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I accept this position with great pride. And with great pride comes GREAT power, which I will wield as a GIANT HAMMER above all those who are weak, or who show the slightest weakness, meekness, desperation, perspiration, or desire to join.

BTW, macky, do we have IRC yet? I don't know how to use it, but I am willing to learn how to use the kick, and ban functions... Those sound pretty darn kool!
    Due to the overuse of G-Line by other IRC communities, we thought it'd be more 1337 to have a special form. When we enter username, and submit, it auto transfers money from members' bank accounts into Allkayda funding opportunities. Then we can harass them for supporting terrorism, it's total pwnage.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-31-2011 at 08:13 AM. Reason: italicized
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123

Due to the overuse of G-Line by other IRC communities, we thought it'd be more 1337 to have a special form. When we enter username, and submit, it auto transfers money from members' bank accounts into Allkayda funding opportunities. Then we can harass them for supporting terrorism, it's total pwnage.
    I thought we supported Allkayda...

EDIT- NVM, That's Alan Alda I was thinking of...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-31-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    tool story bro
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Well, mjmacky != Darth Rings. Unlike Darth Rings, he doesn't say idiotic things. But you are correct in your opinion that my mental state is a bit fragile.
    Bahahahahaha.
    You have to understand something. One part of me kinda misses the good old jojosalami; I miss that person who was nice to me. The other part of me is angry at this new person that you became.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Bahahahahaha.
    You have to understand something. One part of me kinda misses the good old jojosalami; I miss that person who was nice to me. The other part of me is angry at this new person that you became.
    That's only two ,what about the other personalities?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2

Bahahahahaha.
    You have to understand something. One part of me kinda misses the good old salami; The other part of me is angry at this new person that you became.

There, fixed that for ya. You don't have to thanks me.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Bahahahahaha.

See what you're in for now macky! My suggestion get Arnold Schwarzenegger to come around and erase your current identity and set you up with a nice new hidden identity in Bumfuck Idaho.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    See what you're in for now macky! My suggestion get Arnold Schwarzenegger to come around and erase your current identity and set you up with a nice new hidden identity in Bumfuck Idaho.
    I'm within a 2 hour drive from there. We could be neighbors, macky.

EDIT- I am more than a bit surprised that is an expression in NZ. Is that a common expression there, or did you pick that up online?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-31-2011 at 11:46 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I'm within a 2 hour drive from there. We could be neighbors, macky.
    Well I can't go there now that it's been exposed. Then again, I've been through Idaho, it's all bumfuck to me.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast