Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: tTC Recruitment, the other one

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Attachment 84566

Looking to invite many members to the Tool Community (tTC)

Here at the Tool Community (tTC), we partake in all things with maximum douche. We share information between each other about people we know and try to get to know those same people... that way we all know those people and each other. Then we all sit around in dead silence and help each other write scripts and such. It's sort of like a job, but better because you'll know people that other people don't know, and they'll know you, which is even better.

We haven't recruited here on FST for awhile because there just weren't enough tools. Though there's always a tool population due to the trade section, the number is too fluid to hold a 1 week recruitment. With the recent TTC recruitment drive (the other one), there has been a sudden surge of tools into the FST community. We'd like to capitalize on this opportunity and get the word out that we need more tools at tTC. Our application process is simple, show us you're a tool. Anywhere on the board is fine, and we'll sign you up right here in this thread.

When you're invited (secret link in your email, which we already know), be sure to say hello in our, "Hi, this is a list of people that I know and know me" thread in the Connections section at the Tool Community.

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-31-2011 at 07:22 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I've never considered myself a tool (although I'm sure others have from time to time) But, I do know & associate with quite a few tools. I also own a fair set: tools.jpg

Will that qualify me for membership?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Will that qualify me for membership?
    I had an argument with you on a news article about internet access and human rights, and unfortunately that disqualifies you because you used logic in your argument. Perhaps I accosted you because egocentric perspective in its use to decide what others can/cannot have or do is a huge pet peeve of mine. Nonetheless, it was a real argument with merits on both sides, and that's just not tool material.

If you have any new evidence to submit, you can apply at a later time.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    I've never considered myself a tool (although I'm sure others have from time to time)
    Haha, that reminded me of the following quotation: "No idiot complains about being one. They must not be doing so bad."
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Yes, I remember that article...& although I'm still not sure I fully agree, you have a valid point. And surprise of surprises, I actually do have the capacity to alter my opinions, unlike many people I've met. Oh well,
    tTC will have to remain a dream for now. Hmmmm...Maybe I can still get into CUM though
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Thank for the lulz macky.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    What level is it?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well, I certainly appreciate you bringing this rare opportunity to the masses of FST. I am not exactly certain what you are looking for, but it is a club, so I feel drawn to mindlessly apply very much in the same way a moth is drawn to a fluorescent yard light.

While not entirely handy with my bare hands, I am fairly competent with a variety of hand tools. One of the often under-recognized aspects of home ownership entails the sheer number of knobs present in one's house. Think about it- there are knobs on every door, attached to closets, on dressers, on every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen, and even the stove has several! There are knobs everywhere. Now I want you to picture me twisting, and polishing EVERY knob in the house. Heck, just the other day, my wife came home and could not find me. When she shouted for me, I responded, "I am in the closet, polishing my knob!" Let me tell you, it takes a lot of work, but it seems like I've always got my hands on a knob, or two.

I think from my work with knobs that you will have an idea of my value in tTC. If you were to allow me to join, I may be willing to put my knob-shining to work on all the knobs of the senior members in the club. Like I said, I am VERY knowledgeable, and HANDY!

Since you did not give an abundance of details in what you are looking for, please know that if you had, I would have worked those qualities into my application. So, regardless of what you are looking for, please consider my application to have included each of those criteria.

I look forward to someday being able to proudly exclaim, "I am a TOOL!".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Oi fuckers can I haz invit ?????

I've just added CUM to my collection so now obviously I need a TOOL !

plz plz plz this is my dream.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    MODERATION BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I would love to join on TTC,can someone invite me there please?

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast