Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which HD Tracker Ratioless/Freeleech ?

Should be HdBrise, if I remember truly. I am not a hd-bits.ro member.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Microphoner View Post
    Should be HdBrise, if I remember truly. I am not a hd-bits.ro member.
    yes, that's correct.. but they're focused on 720p
    ...another less or more decent site to look for fl opportunities is framestor, they have the most idiotic bonus system that i saw which make a site practically freeleech
    Last edited by kukushka; 09-01-2011 at 07:00 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    from all over the place in this topic:

internal ptn is skaliwagz
    internals on hdb.ro are hdbrise and eos (thus i am romanian, i think it is a decent tracker, but not extraordinary.)
    flawl3ss moved all over the place, atm internal on bithdtv..
    all good chinesse trackers (chd, hdchina, torrentgui, hdstar, hdroad) are practically freeleech (internals are 100% or 50% free, plus a generous seed bonus system...)
    i think that bonus system on framestor is like that because they are a new site, focusing on big encodes... maybe they will change it when enough activity will be reached.
    @superpagla -> dont call framestor "fhd", because a french group with that name exists, and you can create confusion..
    on general trackers, hd encodes are generally free leech, but the selection it's awful and the quality doubtful......
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post
    @superpagla -> dont call framestor "fhd", because a french group with that name exists, and you can create confusion..
    on general trackers, hd encodes are generally free leech, but the selection it's awful and the quality doubtful......
    Thnx Lucifer9999....I didn't knew about FHD....
    I found a HD anime in TP and it was encoded by framestor but the title was labeled FHD....

And u have quite a knowledge about HD Tracker...u helped me a lot...Thnx again....
    Last edited by superpagla; 09-02-2011 at 05:24 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You can try awesome-hd. They have a great ratio requirements which are user friendly to all members and they have lots of torrents on decreased download.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Which encoders do u guys prefer?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    InTheBasement's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    CHD, Eureka, WiKi, Framestor, ESiR, CtrlHD, DON and EbP are pretty awesome. There's plenty more though. But this past year I've been really into remuxes! If you can afford the hard drive space and you truly want the best quality that's the way to go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheBasement View Post
    CHD, Eureka, WiKi, Framestor, ESiR, CtrlHD, DON and EbP are pretty awesome. There's plenty more though. But this past year I've been really into remuxes! If you can afford the hard drive space and you truly want the best quality that's the way to go.
    plus hidt, @beast, hdchina and mysilu i could say......

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    But I see there release comes really late and that too not on all trackers one encoder who releases fast and on all trackers is flawless how is it compared to other encoders? Can you rate the encoders

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    But I see there release comes really late and that too not on all trackers one encoder who releases fast and on all trackers is flawless how is it compared to other encoders? Can you rate the encoders
    groups specified by InTheBasement and me are the top ones, and are using high bitrates in most of the cases... flawless and other groups in general encodes on lower bitrates... not because are weaker, but because they have other target people...
    nobody can give you a strict rate of any encoder that's for sure, only those who are in general better (you'll form your personal taste after downloading enough..)...
    and those groups are p2p not scene, and except chd, they release later (no quality sacrifice for the sake of pretime..)... if u want 0day releases, u can go for crappy scenehd...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast