Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which HD Tracker Ratioless/Freeleech ?

Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    http://www.fano.lv/signup.php
    Big Latvian torrent tracker, all the hd movies, sd/hd tv packs are freeleech. All hd content is also double upload

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    But I see there release comes really late and that too not on all trackers one encoder who releases fast and on all trackers is flawless how is it compared to other encoders? Can you rate the encoders
    groups specified by InTheBasement and me are the top ones, and are using high bitrates in most of the cases... flawless and other groups in general encodes on lower bitrates... not because are weaker, but because they have other target people...
    nobody can give you a strict rate of any encoder that's for sure, only those who are in general better (you'll form your personal taste after downloading enough..)...
    and those groups are p2p not scene, and except chd, they release later (no quality sacrifice for the sake of pretime..)... if u want 0day releases, u can go for crappy scenehd...
    thanks for the info I see.some releases u mentioned on filelist.ro will try some of them will make a Choice then as to which encoder I should stick too and no way ill get the scene releases they are pathetic

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    have to get some HD sites that can be very useful and easy to get invited! then look for: BIT-HDTV, HDME, HD-Torrents, HD-Space all have good content in HD.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234