Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Charles, A Shirtlifter?

BANNED
    So what's going on with Charlie? Is he gay? Is Camilla a transsexual? She looks like one doesn't she? Is that why he gave Diana up? Have your say.

Prince Charles is in the middle of a gay-sex scandal and media frenzy that just won't quit.

The heir to England's throne spent Sunday night — just as he returned from a 10-day trip to India and the Persian Gulf — holding what some in the British press referred to as "crisis talks" with son Prince William, companion Camilla Parker Bowles and other aides to determine the next step in quelling the story.

For the past week, newspapers have been trumpeting a story being told by former palace servant George Smith, 43, who worked for Charles for 11 years until 1997.

Smith says he witnessed a sexual incident involving Prince Charles and a former male royal aide. He says he recorded what he saw on an audiotape and gave the tape to Princess Diana. Now, the tape is in the hands of Paul Burrell, Diana's former butler.

Last month, Burrell began publicizing his tell-all book, A Royal Duty. He mentioned the tape and said that revealing its contents would rock the monarchy.

Newspapers pounced on the story, and the allegations began appearing on various Web sites.

But before London papers could report the story, Michael Fawcett, a former royal aide to the prince, got an injunction from the High Court. It prevented the British press from reporting the details of the lurid allegations.

As the media interest escalated throughout last week, Charles issued a lengthy denial Thursday: "This allegation is untrue," and it "did not take place."

In his statement, he mentioned that the claim comes from a former royal household employee who "has suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and has previously suffered from alcoholism following active service in the Falklands."

It said the employee — Smith — had made charges in the past "which the police have fully investigated and found to be unsubstantiated." Smith also claims to have been raped by the same aide.

On Monday, a former valet, Simon Solari, who worked for Charles and Diana for 15 years, came to Charles' defense, telling London's Evening Standard that the allegations "simply could not be true."

Also on Monday, a spokeswoman at Clarence House, the prince's official London residence, said there were no plans to take any legal action and no plans for the prince to make any public comment.

The prince was spending Monday and Tuesday privately at his Highgrove estate; his first public engagement this week is set for Wednesday at a memorial service at the Royal Hospital in Chelsea.

Although some British press reports say the scandal is strong enough to leave a black mark on the monarchy, Charles' spokesman, Patrick Harrison, says the royal is "unruffled" by it all.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b

im sorry

wait, no i aint

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If everything goes to plan, he will be following an old Queen onto the throne.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Well, personally I find it hard to believe. But if he is, he's certainly not the first in the Royal family and who really cares anyway? Leave the poor bugger alone, he's got enough crosses to bear. He might do it in fine style but it's gotta be a crappy sort of life.

Prince Charles finds an ancient wine bottle in the cellar of Windsor Castle. When he opens it a genie flys out and grants him a wish.

Charles is ecstatic as just that morning he had reversed his Range Rover over the Queen's favourite corgi and squashed it flat. He asks the genie to bring back the dog to life as the Queen would be furious and upset. The genie examines the dog which is splattered all over the drive and tells Charles that there is nothing he can do so he'd best chuck the dog in the dustbin.

Charles then asks the genie if he could make his girlfriend Camilla Parker-Bowles beautiful as the media were always poking shit at her looks.

The genie thinks for a moment scratches his head and says "On second thoughts get that f**king dog out of the bin again"!!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@12 November 2003 - 00:12
    Leave the poor bugger alone
    Leave the puns to me thanks Sheila.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Shirtlifter--that's one I haven't heard. But it sounds a lot subtle than rump ranger!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    But before London papers could report the story, Michael Fawcett, a former royal aide to the prince, got an injunction from the High Court. It prevented the British press from reporting the details of the lurid allegations.
    Just in case people don't know, this is the guy apparently caught in bed with Charlie.

It's so funny how the papers hint around the story giving you clues. There have been loads of pics printed of Charles and Fawcett together, with no real explanation of why the picture was there. It's all kinda stupid really as the internet has meant the death of secrets so anyone can find out anyway.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ AussieSheila - roflmfao at that joke :-)

And, concerning the story, thank's for posting it here Billy_Dean as my mum phoned me over the weekend asking if I could find out what the story was as all the newspapers could do was hint at it due to the legal action preventing them from printing it, so now I can phone her tomorrow and let her know :-)

As for the story itself, it will do him more harm in the long run if he denies it now only to end up revealing it as true in the future, but given how some people can't except anything beyond their own views then it's kind of understandable that he would want to deny it if it is true.

I would not be surprised if it's true, not given his relationship with Camilla Parker-Bowles who does not exactly look all that feminin lol

Sniper.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    So he swings both ways, huh?

I always thought Charlie's "World Cup" ears would have proved too tempting for some jimmy-stick jockey to resist grabbing.

Rumor has it Diana's fingerprints were found on them as well, so, who really knows?

Surely not Camilla?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast