Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You're going to want to hold onto your bananas for this one

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    With all the anal talk, I got hungry.

So I decided to update the part of this thread's populace who feels the same. This is the current state of bananas in the Darth household:

4K resolution available, for UHD fanatics.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

So I decided to update the part of this thread's populace who feels the same. This is the current state of bananas in the Darth household:

Eww you left the foreskin on the banana, that's not kosher
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

Yeah, I saw a whole bunch of plates like that when I went and cleared out my dead grandma's house. However, instead of preparing a delicious dessert on them I threw them out. I figured no-one would want to eat off of anything that stank of denture cement and stale urine.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    and stale urine.
    You just can't beat the aroma of fresh urine

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    and stale urine.
    You just can't beat the aroma of fresh urine
    I once went and viewed a house that had belonged to a deceased old lady, with a view to buying it. The moment I walked through the front door the stench hit me. The old bag must have pissed herself everywhere. Fortunately the electricity had been cut off and it was night time so I didn't see any piles of turds or cat corpses lying about. I didn't buy it. I also once did a charity collection thing and agreed to go to an old man's house to count the coins. Again, the whole place stank of stale urine, and I was torn between being rude and refusing to sit down or touch anything, and sitting down on a large brown stain on the sofa cushion. In the end I just sat down and decided to burn my clothing when I left.
    What I'm trying to say is, I know the difference between fresh and stale urine, and I would hoover up the former like it was columbian marching powder before I would touch anything DarthofTastefulCrockery prepared for me.
    Last edited by Squeamous; 09-02-2011 at 11:14 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Yeah, I saw a whole bunch of plates like that when I went and cleared out my dead grandma's house. However, instead of preparing a delicious dessert on them I threw them out. I figured no-one would want to eat off of anything that stank of denture cement and stale urine.
    Yet again, it has proven rather unfortunate that some of us do live with our grandma models with the beating heart glitch.

I once went and viewed a house that had belonged to a deceased old lady, with a view to buying it. The moment I walked through the front door the stench hit me.
    Should've bought it anyway. If for nothing else but to satisfy anything left of future suitors' prejudices.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 09-02-2011 at 12:16 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yet again, it has proven rather unfortunate that some of us do live with our grandma models with the beating heart glitch.

I once went and viewed a house that had belonged to a deceased old lady, with a view to buying it. The moment I walked through the front door the stench hit me.
    Should've bought it anyway. If for nothing else but to satisfy anything left of future suitors' prejudices.
    Can I have that in English?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    You stink.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    You should have shouted, "NEIN!"

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I included a smiley. It's as amorphous to the English language as juxtaposing random German words mid-conversation. I deserve, at the very least, acknowledgement of that deprecative bastardizing effort, when faced with the taxing task of being grammatically astute, at the whims of the gender that earnt RejectofAllah's undying protest.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast