Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You're going to want to hold onto your bananas for this one

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Translation for Squirtilicious: Nein. I will not say Nein.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I included a smiley. It's as amorphous to the English language as juxtaposing random German words mid-conversation. I deserve, at the very least, acknowledgement of that deprecative bastardizing effort, when faced with the taxing task of being grammatically astute, at the whims of the gender that earnt RejectofAllah's undying protest.
    About as dissociated as numbers, but it's gut.

Translation for Squirtilicious: Nine. I will not say Nine.
    /spellcheck
    /spell check
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I included a smiley. It's as amorphous to the English language as juxtaposing random German words mid-conversation. I deserve, at the very least, acknowledgement of that deprecative bastardizing effort, when faced with the taxing task of being grammatically astute, at the whims of the gender that earnt RejectofAllah's undying protest.
    I'm the first to admit I'm a bit of a dickhead, but thankfully just having a vagina seems to more than make up for it. Guess I'm just lucky!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I'm the first to admit I'm a bit of a dickhead, but thankfully just having a vagina seems to more than make up for it. Guess I'm just lucky!
    Actually, if guys need the vagina to tolerate you, they've got this whole thing backwards.
    I like you. There's about two and a half women where I live that can stand their own in a conversation. You seem to handle yourself just fine.

Also, allow me to fix one thing for you: I'm proud of being a dickhead. It gives me an incredible amount of satisfaction knowing I've pushed someone to the edge of turning the exchange between us into a borderline monkey spar, as confirmation of the difference in levels of wit.

Hope you can read between the lines to find that insult.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Actually, if guys need the vagina to tolerate you, they've got this whole thing backwards.
    I like you. There's about two and a half women where I live that can stand their own in a conversation. You seem to handle yourself just fine.

Also, allow me to fix one thing for you: I'm proud of being a dickhead. It gives me an incredible amount of satisfaction knowing I've pushed someone to the edge of turning the exchange between us into a borderline monkey spar, as confirmation of the difference in levels of wit.

Hope you can read between the lines to find that insult.
    What are you fixing for me? I said that I was a dickhead, not that you weren't proud of being one.
    Apart from that, great post.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    What are you fixing for me? I said that I was a dickhead, not that you weren't proud of being one.
    No I think he was just saying you talk pretty good for a broad

/instigation
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

/instigation
    Yeah I got that bit. The art of conversation is a dying one for both sexes unfortunately, but it is sad that a man should find it noteworthy if a woman is on an intellectual par with him, isn't it? Not sure if I should be offended for my sex or flattered at the compliment.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

/instigation
    That wasn't the insult, but nice move, Macky.

I had a play on words about the monkey-spar bit. Squeamous found it adamantly necessary to argue about monkey genetics with me in the past.

Yeah I got that bit. The art of conversation is a dying one for both sexes unfortunately, but it is sad that a man should find it noteworthy if a woman is on an intellectual par with him, isn't it? Not sure if I should be offended for my sex or flattered at the compliment.
    Flattered. Round where I live, in America's white cap, I can actually only name one (guy) friend who is entertaining to talk to. The intelligence ratio is staggering. That low-balls even the two ladies and the midget I was talking about earlier. Both genders share the blame, really.

Off-topic: Anyone ever notice that a white cap, brown jeans clash horrifically with a red, white and blue shirt?
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    That wasn't the insult, but nice move, Macky.

I had a play on words about the monkey-spar bit. Squeamous found it adamantly necessary to argue about monkey genetics with me in the past.
    Oh, I didn't get that bit! I wasn't sparring with you in that debate. You can tell when I'm sparring because I'm happy to go on and on just for the mental exercise. If I just start ignoring you it's because you're indefatigably wrong or an idiot.

Flattered. Round where I live, in America's white cap, I can actually only name one (guy) friend who is entertaining to talk to. The intelligence ratio is staggering. That low-balls even the two ladies and the midget I was talking about earlier. Both genders share the blame, really.

Off-topic: Anyone ever notice that a white cap, brown jeans clash horrifically with a red, white and blue shirt?
    Hang on.....I can't get that image out of my head now. Stupidity I can handle but not poor taste

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Hang on.....I can't get that image out of my head now. Stupidity I can handle but not poor taste
    I agree, Geography needs to up its game.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast