Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q about HD Blu Ray trackers

Hi, before I start asking away like the noob that I am, I just wanted to say what an awesome little (or big actually) site I've stumbled upon here. Keep up the good work.

My question, I'm looking for a new Blu-Ray site. Currently I use HD-bits but I find their selection rather slim and a lot of times you end up with a dud and nobody even mentions it in the comments section. Just to be clear I'm looking for BD-R's not x264, if that makes sense. Preferably one that I could actually get into. Thanks in advance!!!

forgot to mention, has to be NTSC in english cause I don't speak German.
    Last edited by CineNuit; 09-01-2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    For the beginning, ntsc doesn't hang up with blurays......
    Last edited by Lucifer9999; 09-02-2011 at 07:36 AM.
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    He probably means he wants an English region bluray, although i'm too lazy to look up which region codes are what. I never get full blurays though so usually the rips are english unless otherwise stated.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    HD-torrents.org (1084 BD torrents) and BITHQ.org (949 BD torrents) are quite easy to get into. I doubt they have bigger selection than hdbits.org. Or are you talking about hdbits.ro?

Though if you're not into extras I'd go for remuxes instead (untouched video/audio/subs from BD in MKV container). HD-torrents.org, HDME.EU and Awesome-HD.net are trackers with constant and good (includes subtitles) remux releases.
    Last edited by Emtorro; 09-04-2011 at 11:27 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Bit-HDTV has 2442 torrents in the bluray cat ( and it's pretty easy to get in ) .
    But as I see it , if you want full blu-ray discs you should look to join either Chdbits or Hdstar . They have similar contents and they have tons and tons of freeleech /2xupload/half download content .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Bit-HDTV has 2442 torrents in the bluray cat
    No they don't. That number includes dead torrents too. If you select BD and sort by seeders dead torrents start to show up at "751 - 800". So about 800 BD torrents. Their BD section also includes remuxes and BD25 re-encodes, so the number of actual BDs is 600-700.
    But as BIT-HDTV removed BD free leech when they got new internal groups and didn't replace it with 50-75% leech the BD section will eventually become much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    But as I see it , if you want full blu-ray discs you should look to join either Chdbits or Hdstar . They have similar contents and they have tons and tons of freeleech /2xupload/half download content .
    The OP said "Preferably one that I could actually get into." which at least CHDbits hardly is after the recent invite changes.
    Last edited by Emtorro; 09-04-2011 at 02:33 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Yeah , that's why I also said "hdstar " which is easy to join , in comparison with chdbits .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Thanks for the help guys. I'll be checking out these sites. On a side note, since it's been brought up, I'm not picky about menus and extras and all that since I'm only working with 25g BD-R's anyway. Rather keep the original file at top quality. Thanks!

well, sadly it looks like every one of the sites recommended here requires (at very least) an invite. I appreciate the effort though, guys.
    Last edited by CineNuit; 09-05-2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Also of note, PTP has 600-700ish BD25 and BD50s.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    CineNuit, if you are able to afford it, you can donate $40 to chdbits to get an invite. Non-members are allowed to donate to chdbits to get an invitation to the tracker. Also, you will receive 800 GB of upload credit if you donate $40.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast