Thread: Waiter, There's A Condom In My Soup

ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    A California woman who found a condom in her bowl of clam chowder has sued the upscale restaurant that served it to her -- saying she has suffered depression and anxiety from the shocking discovery.

"I thought it was calamari or shrimp or something so I chewed one more," Sultan told local KCAL-TV Monday. "It felt rubbery. I told my friends, 'My God, there's something in my mouth."'

Sultan said she spit the offending object into a napkin and at first thought it was a latex glove. Then her friend realized what it was.

"I said, 'Oh, my God' and ran into the bathroom with another friend of mine and I started throwing up," she said. "I threw up everything I ate there, every single thing, I threw up in the bathroom."

source

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I bet that she won't have to work another day in her life. She is going to get paid a boat load of money for this one.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    muchspl2
    I was the waiter, I thought she asked for man chowder

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@12 November 2003 - 00:44
    I bet that she won't have to work another day in her life. She is going to get paid a boat load of money for this one.

I dont know. I think the lawyers will have field day.

She still kept chewing though it felt rubbery.
    Why did she carry on chewing when she thought it was Latex?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by bigboab@12 November 2003 - 01:48
    I dont know. I think the lawyers will have field day.
    I doubt it. There was a similar incident at an IHOP, except the condom was in a container of syrup. The family got something like 40K, which is not enough to retire after the bloodsucking lawyer get's his share.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ muchspl2 - roflmfao :-)

Poor woman, I bet she won't ever be able to look at a guy with a condom on the same way again lol

Sniper.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I think throwing up was the badest solution, as it irritate the throat. Considering that the condom could contain some sperm. :x

I'm not a doctor, but I think that you girls can consider this as a general statement: If one day you swallow by inadvertency, don't try to throw up, keep it in your stomack. Anyway it's so nice to go to bed just after having a hot drink

Ps: Don't take for reliable what I say here it's just a suposition, I'm not a doctor.