Thread: Downloads to iPad

Eran24
    How do I download movies directly to my iPad?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    There are a couple of Bittorrent methods out there but to be honest, they are so buggy, I have never been able to get them to function properly. As far as I know, there is no recommended method.

yo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Been a while since I fucked around with iOS. Last time I did was around ~3.x

I seem to remember Jailbreaking it and installing a Safari download plugin to download from file hosts like Fileserve, Rapidshit, Mediafire etc. Mind you this was on a iPhone. I would imagine that things have changed now. I got given a iPad 2 and it's still got the OFW on it :\. I seem to remember dTunes (get it from Cydia when you Jailbreak) having a inbuilt torrent client. Very basic but still leeched . Pretty sure it was a frontend for rtorrent.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Again what does this have to do with "Discuss everything related to Movies / TV - Episodes here"?

Please move this thread to the appropriate ,that being some other, section.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Can you tell me also what bittorrent method will be required for doing this?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    There are some apps that allow you to do this within the app. Just do a search on the app store, I've seen it. Not from bittorrent though. Its better to do it from your computer then wifi or USB transfer.