Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Tupac Is Alive?

I think either suge knight killed him or he is alive.
    take a look here.
    http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html

2. Music   -   #2
    Twist3r
    wtf i saw photos of his body under a white blanket on the street next to his shot up bmw on mtv, he has gotta be dead

3. Music   -   #3
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    Do You Think Tupac Is Alive?
    no

4. Music   -   #4
    Retired
    not another topic.................

He is dead!

5. Music   -   #5
    I shot him 5 times - - I hope hes not still breathin
    if he is
    livin proof theres a god if u need a reason

init...

6. Music   -   #6
    FUCKING DEAD I HOPE

7. Music   -   #7
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    dead hopefully

8. Music   -   #8
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b

3. 2Pac has completed 2 movies, 3 LP's, and keeps on appearing on new artist's albums... (Many of the unheard songs 2Pac has completed are unreleased and not on any albums) Why would he do so much at one time??? With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash...
    People lately have been calling up the local radio stations here in Fresno and saying "How can 2Pac & Biggie have a new song released when they are both dead? How can Eminem worked with them?'

I guess people don't know how you can do so much with computers these days. I often find it funny.

2Pac did a lot of work. That's what he did. He would often write a song while he was currently recording a song. During brakes he would be writing. He worked so hard, but his carrer was cut short. Leaving tons on unreleased material.

Yes he still sells albums after his death. Thanks to his mamma. Without her, do you think he will still have albums released? They may not the be best of albums because his mom is letting $2 producers work on $2,000 tracks. All this money goes to his estate, so I think thats good. Since Afeni puts the money to good use with charities and such.

Just a bunch of rambles above.

9. Music   -   #9
    i think he's dead, but i'd prefer if people didn't say "i hope he's dead..."
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Music   -   #10
    What you mean dead?...I saw him at the laundromat last week B)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast