Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking Americans...

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    You're just jealous cause we have most of the guns & fat chicks
    I think you mean to say #1 in obesity and killing civilians with atomic weapons? I would settle for last on those...
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I was shocked when I read this back in '08 http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2008...3231213998709/

I wonder where they got their stats from? There's only 1 'chubby' kid here, rest are either anorexic or 'normal'. I suppose it was in Melbourne, so maybe they only did the study on the ethnic minority who stereotypically speaking enjoy their food.

I don't blame them, gotta love me some Galaktoboureko
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Lounge   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    I don't blame them, gotta love me some Galaktoboureko
    Gazuntite!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Obviously in moderation . I'm a fairly active person so I usually work it off. Expect around Christmas with them HUGE bbqs we seem to always get ourselves into. 3 days of sitting, eating, talking, drinking and hangovers :\

Engagement/wedding hangovers are the worse!!!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Lounge   -   #15
    STOP IT!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!

I won't have you converting my thread into yet another girly food thread...

Now back to taking the pish out of Americans

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Fine: Hot dogs, Meat Pie, Pluto pups, KFC!!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    And you call yourself an Aussie? Man the fuck up.

I can see this miniseries is going to have to include an Aussie episode.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    To be honest, the American tourist that I've seen here were nice. Maybe it's the patriotic Americans still in America that are douches?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    reject, I wouldn't class myself as an Aussie. Just a person living in Australia.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I, unlike any cunt that lives here has a good work ethic and believe in working for a living.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast