Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking Americans...

No I think it's just that like every other country they have a large number of mongs... but sssshhhh don't tell them... it ruins the fun of implying they're all like that.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    meh...The anti-American stuff used to get under my skin a bit, but I'm so used to it now that it doesn't bother me.

Actually, it never did bother me much, when it was coming from anyone outside the US, It's to be expected with all the mistakes (I know, understatement) the government has made over the years in & out of the US. What did always bother me though, & still somewhat does, is the people that are citizens of the US that come on blogs & forums, bitch up a storm about the government & so-forth, but then sit on their asses and don't actually get up & try to change things. Sort of like the armchair quarterback thing...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. Lounge   -   #23
    So it used to get under your skin... but it never bothered you much...

And Americans wonder why we take the piss

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I said it never bothered me much when it was someone who was not American...Maybe you forgot how to read & comprehend after you read "actually"?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. Lounge   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    To clarify, reject misreads a lot of things. I believe it's his schtick
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Oh well...People see what they want to see. I can't even say that I've not been guilty of it myself from time to time, although I think I have got better about it.

There would have been a time not that many years ago, when I would have jumped into this thread to defend the US & the government, etc. But, my opinions have changed over the years.
    Hell, I once argued with someone on another forum I used to staff at for 20 pages in a similar thread. I've realized though, that he had some valid points, whether I liked it or not. We ended up being pretty good friends not too long after that actually. There's too many things wrong in this country and have been for a while now, for me to argue much. I guess I'm just getting old, or hopefully older & wiser

The sad part is, I don't see the majority of the problems being solved until the pissing contest that's been going on forever between Democrats & Republicans ends. They are all too busy trying to prove each other wrong, to get together & actually work on anything constructive most of the time...& I'm not holding my breath waiting for things to change anytime soon. But maybe I'm wrong. I hope so.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    I, unlike any cunt that lives here has a good work ethic and believe in working for a living.
    I'd rather sell drugs and rake in the money while sitting on my fat ass. But you know, being an American and all...

8. Lounge   -   #28
    So you're the American who likes making Columbians rich.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    So you're the American who likes making Columbians rich.
    One of many. Yes.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Uh it would be making like a handful of Columbians rich. Everyone else doesn't get shit. What are you thinking, Columbian drugs are socialized wealth? Capitalist enterprise...
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast