Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windows 7 not genuine....

hi,

just wondering if anyone can help me remove my "your windows is not activated message" that keeps
    appearing on my screen every day ..?

so far ive tried Windows.Loader.v2.0.5.1 with a few of the options checked but is still get the message coming up.
    is there anything i can use to get round this ?

thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I believe that posting links to cracks or patches is prohibited here, as on most forums. But seeing as how this claims to not be either of those ( & I think I used it once with success) you could try this:

http://www.bench3.com/2010/03/remove...watermark.html
    Last edited by teflon05; 09-08-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    I believe that posting links to cracks or patches is prohibited here, as on most forums. But seeing as how this claims to not be either of those ( & I think I used it once with success) you could try this:

http://www.bench3.com/2010/03/remove...watermark.html
    thanks mate......

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    You can try version 2.0.6 of the DAZ Windows Loader, also.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Google "Loader extreme edition".

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I got 7Loader By Orbit30 & Hazar v1.1 and works great! =)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocour View Post
    Google "Loader extreme edition".
    Quote Originally Posted by Scene View Post
    I got 7Loader By Orbit30 & Hazar v1.1 and works great! =)
    thanks for your replies will try these tomorrow....
    1st link i got didnt sort the problem..

cheers
    Last edited by severn; 09-10-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typo

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Happened to me the same today, after having this same install for years.
    It was certainly one of the recent updates, will have to dig it out as those links are surely obsolete.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 09-11-2011 at 10:43 PM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    google "windows 7 ultimate preactivated torrent"

It worked for me. I can still get Windows updates and everything.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I would suggest RemoveWAT, It removes whole function and of course you can restore it if you needed,
    Modifying the BootLoader isn't a good idea really, for two main reasons, first, Incompatibility issues, if it fails to work you need to do some work to fix it which is not much appreciated if you're not a power user or a geek.
    Second, Who knows what's there unless analyzed by IDA Pro , Ollydbg or some other disassemblers? a bootloader rootkit may be? I'm not saying DAZ is hiding malware there, but there's no guarantee that the one who shared it, didn't embed (bind) a malware. of course this can happen to RemoveWAT also, Make sure you're getting it from a TRUSTED source.
    For those who may say, we used DAZ, RemoveWAT etc and it's OK! Nor my email never got hacked! neither my CC ! Simply you may be a zombie, for a DDOS attack, sending a few packets in a hour.
    Run a sniffer i.e Wireshark for a while when your THINK your connection is IDLE, come back a few hours later and analyze the result.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast